• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

FIU has won a Sunbelt conference champ too but they're not ignorant enough to brag to us about it.  It's the real life equivalent of a jv team bragging to the varsity because they won jv districts and varsity did not.  Really?

Love it!

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

You all need to go look at the USF thread on the UCF site about your record in C-USA and the Big East, lol.

I never knew all that.

I'm pretty sure we're all aware of our conference records.

I guess your fans are well aware of your record against USF on the football field since they won't want to start a thread about that.

The C-USA we played in was much tougher than what you have to contend with. Case in point, ECU has won just as many Conference Titles as UCF and we have beaten them every time we've played them (guess UCF should know about that in regard to USF).

Hard to even debate with ignorant people with inferiority complexes.  They always glean on the most mundane, and asinine point or reference...that albeit doesn't prove their point at least makes them feel better.

USF is 4-0 against those jack-holes, we're 14-3 against FL teams (yes I am counting victories against FAMU and Miami this year) since 2000.  They're 1-8 and their sole victory was a last second thriller against FAU.  Since 2005 USF is 6-0 against C-DOA teams, wheras UCF is 0-7 against Big East teams.  USF's average margin of victory in that time was 21+ppg, whereas UCF's average margin of loss was approximately 25ppg.  In that time UCF faced six of the seven were bowl contenders, USF five out of six.  Twice USF beat UCF when they were either a division champ or the outright winner of the conference.

At this point is there any question who's had the better team the past 6-7 years?  Really?  FIU has won a Sunbelt conference champ too but they're not ignorant enough to brag to us about it.  It's the real life equivalent of a jv team bragging to the varsity because they won jv districts and varsity did not.  Really?

Just to pile on... Since 2002 (9 seasons), UCF is 8-39 against teams with winning records.  So in the past 9 seasons, they've only managed 8 wins against winning teams, and most of those were against teams that finished 7-6

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,713
  • Days Won:  424

You all need to go look at the USF thread on the UCF site about your record in C-USA and the Big East, lol.

I never knew all that.

I'm pretty sure we're all aware of our conference records.

I guess your fans are well aware of your record against USF on the football field since they won't want to start a thread about that.

The C-USA we played in was much tougher than what you have to contend with. Case in point, ECU has won just as many Conference Titles as UCF and we have beaten them every time we've played them (guess UCF should know about that in regard to USF).

Hard to even debate with ignorant people with inferiority complexes.  They always glean on the most mundane, and asinine point or reference...that albeit doesn't prove their point at least makes them feel better.

USF is 4-0 against those jack-holes, we're 14-3 against FL teams (yes I am counting victories against FAMU and Miami this year) since 2000.  They're 1-8 and their sole victory was a last second thriller against FAU.  Since 2005 USF is 6-0 against C-DOA teams, wheras UCF is 0-7 against Big East teams.  USF's average margin of victory in that time was 21+ppg, whereas UCF's average margin of loss was approximately 25ppg.  In that time UCF faced six of the seven were bowl contenders, USF five out of six.  Twice USF beat UCF when they were either a division champ or the outright winner of the conference.

At this point is there any question who's had the better team the past 6-7 years?  Really?  FIU has won a Sunbelt conference champ too but they're not ignorant enough to brag to us about it.  It's the real life equivalent of a jv team bragging to the varsity because they won jv districts and varsity did not.  Really?

Just to pile on... Since 2002 (9 seasons), UCF is 8-39 against teams with winning records.  So in the past 9 seasons, they've only managed 8 wins against winning teams, and most of those were against teams that finished 7-6

I'm not great at math but I believe that works out to an average of less than 1 win a year over a team with a winning record ... topped off with 0 wins last year ... yet they ended up ranked. As our perv little buddy, STK, used to intone, "smoke and mirrors" ... This is really a huge year coming up for them. They've been given this gift of a small notoriety that they can turn into something IF they can beat BC and/or BYU ... If they don't, even the dumbass out in Idaho will probably jump off their bandwagon.

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

If they don't beat BC and BYU, they will continue the trend of being crap team with fans that are delusional

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If they don't beat BC and BYU, they will continue the trend of being crap team with fans that are delusional

BYU should destroy them.

BYU should destroy them.

I think it would be funny if they lost to both BYU and BC and then listen to the fans continue their crap of why they should be in a BCS conference. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If it's a close loss UCF fans will look at it as a victory.  Especially, if either BYU or BC win in the final seconds.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570

I read tinmen U predictions on the up coming season. One fan wrote this doozy. "We might lose to BYU only because of there home field advantage." No, not because they're a better program. Wow! Unfreakin believable!

I read tinmen U predictions on the up coming season. One fan wrote this doozy. "We might lose to BYU only because of there home field advantage." No, not because they're a better program. Wow! Unfreakin believable!

Tinmem are insane, it comes from being stuck for hours in that Medieval Armour

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524

Can someone explain to me why the hell there is 268 pages talking about UCF? Guys, why do we continue to talk about Central Florida as if they are our equals? We are above them. It's time to move on from UCF and start talking about the teams we are on par with.