• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

And they're always after his lucky charms ...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

And they're always after his lucky charms ...

Less like the cartoon one and more like this...

evilleprechaun.jpg

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

New legislation just passed in Florida:

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, or "bath salts" were made illegal (SB 1886/HB 1039), as was bestiality or “sexual contact with an animal.†(SB 344/HB 125) and synthetic marijuana. (SB 204/HB 39).

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

Sounds like a USF problem to me.  You guys love them green cows.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Sounds like a USF problem to me.  You guys love them green cows.

Hate to say it, but this UCiFer just won this battle of witts.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  19

He looks like a used car salesman. And he doesn't tell kids and parents that ucf will be invited to the Big East. No, he tells them that the SEC, Pac-12, the Big 10 and the AFC south are in a biding war over them.

LOL

Don't forget the NFC South

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

- Georgia Tech is placed on probation for using ineligible players right after he leaves for Notre Dame

- Loses his job at Notre Dame over misrepresentations on his resume

- Erek Plancher dies during a football practice where it is reported that he is mistreated by coaching staff

- Claims to UCF recruits that they will definitely be in the Big East despite not having an invite

- Claims to Alumni Donors that UCF and USF will be resuming their football series when no such arrangement exists

Am I missing anything?  I would like this to not just be wild accusations, I think we can find news articles documenting pretty much all of that stuff.  I don't care if his coaching abilities are great, it's obvious that you can't trust a single word this guy says.  Why would kids want to play for someone they can't trust?

Yes...UCF is 3-45 against teams from automatic qualifying conferences since it moved up to FBS in 1996.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  151

- Georgia Tech is placed on probation for using ineligible players right after he leaves for Notre Dame

- Erek Plancher dies during a football practice where it is reported that he is mistreated by coaching staff

- Claims to UCF recruits that they will definitely be in the Big East despite not having an invite

- Claims to Alumni Donors that UCF and USF will be resuming their football series when no such arrangement exists

Am I missing anything?  I would like this to not just be wild accusations, I think we can find news articles documenting pretty much all of that stuff.  I don't care if his coaching abilities are great, it's obvious that you can't trust a single word this guy says.  Why would kids want to play for someone they can't trust?

Yes...UCF is 3-45 against teams from automatic qualifying conferences since it moved up to FBS in 1996.

Oh man, that's a good one... how could I forget about my piece of UFC Trivia!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Don't forget to denote that one of the wins was against a probation riddled Alabama team that would have otherwise stomped them.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

That is not impressive at all. 

Wins against Alabama 2000, WolfPack 1997, and Georgia 2010

That is it.