• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check out this Pic of FAU talking smack...lol.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Conference champ of the Sunbelt/CUSA is like being the smartest kid in ESE class. 

I think a better way to put that would be "Conference champ of the Sunbelt/CUSA is like being the tallest midget." Still not politically correct but not near as bad.

And, personally, I wouldn't take shots at FAU or UCF for winning their conference ..... unless they first try to throw that conference winning stuff in our face as some kind of a slam.

The conference titles are what they are.  We can't control how good or bad the other schools in the conference are, so all we can do is control whether we can win or lose those games.  All we can do is play the game and hope the competition gets stronger.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  171

Shoot, we were in CUSA just three years ago, and the Sun Belt just a few years before that. We never won either conference. So you could say we weren't even the smartest kid in the ESE class.

I'm not an FAU fan, but I was a USF fan before we'd beaten a top-25 team (I rushed the field when we beat Bowling Green as a student), and I was there when we were still a I-A Independent. I would have gone to the Hawaii bowl if we'd have gotten an invite with a 9-2 record but we were snubbed.

Back off FAU, remember our roots. Besides, with Schnellenberger as their coach (who has won a National Championship), you never know where THEY will be in 7-8 years!

Way to ruin all the fun!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

...They're proud of it, so should we!

Huh? Run that by me again.

Exactly why is it that I should be proud of anything FAU related?

I'm not getting the joke.

...or was that meant to read like Stephen Colbert?  >:D

Thruthiness at its finest!

• Content Count:  1,240

hope the win some more...

sunbelt and cdoa champ should play at liberty bowl.

The payout for the liberty bowl is 1.7 million, almost as high as the sun bowl. Theres no way either of those conferences belong in that game.

I am hoping its Big East vs SEC when the next round of bowl contracts comes up

• Content Count:  403

It's just wrong to include USF on that sign when USF actually beat FAU and UCF this season. 

However, as long as FAU takes recruits away from "the U", then I'll be fine with them..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

It's just wrong to include USF on that sign when USF actually beat FAU and UCF this season. 

However, as long as FAU takes recruits away from "the U", then I'll be fine with them..

I dont think kids are picking FAU over a solid Miami offer.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We could bring the following sign to the Sun Bowl:

USF-35, Sun Belt Champions-23

USF-64, Conference USA Champions-12

;D

Enjoy your loss coming up.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. You might as well have just put up, "I know you are, but what am I?" LoL.

Ok. One more & I'm done with ya.

Oregon will beat you in the Sun Bowl, & Leavitt will meltdown again, which will cause you guys to lose to Oregon. I wanted to make it easy for you to understand. Like you thought USF, was gonna run the table, USF wil not beat Oregon.

A loss is awaitng USF in El Paso, TX on Dec 31, 2007, be sure you guys pick it up. It's already there & we'll see you guys in 2010.

This has to be the weakest smack ran by any opposing fan this year.  Please don't ever come back, thanks. 

• Content Count:  3,827

I think it's kinda cute.

Ya'll are sounding like a bunch of UF fans here, man. That's the kinda crap they say to us that makes us mad. They'll say they'd rather be third place in the SEC than Big East Champ any day.

This FAU fan reminds me of us not 6 years ago (when I was a freshman at USF). I probably would have thought the world of a Sun Belt championship, because it would have been our team. OK, maybe I wouldn't have cracked on the big teams in Florida, but you gotta admit, the kid in the pic has spunk. I like it.

We as a fan base shouldn't be so quick to jump all over the little guy. We're only a few years removed from BEING that little guy ourselves. Have we become so arrogant already? Have we forgotten the chip on our shoulders we carried until this year? Don't do to FAU what UF and FSU used to do (and still do) to us.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

• Content Count:  1,370

We could bring the following sign to the Sun Bowl:

USF-35, Sun Belt Champions-23

USF-64, Conference USA Champions-12

;D

Enjoy your loss coming up.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. You might as well have just put up, "I know you are, but what am I?" LoL.

Ok. One more & I'm done with ya.

Oregon will beat you in the Sun Bowl, & Leavitt will meltdown again, which will cause you guys to lose to Oregon. I wanted to make it easy for you to understand. Like you thought USF, was gonna run the table, USF wil not beat Oregon.

A loss is awaitng USF in El Paso, TX on Dec 31, 2007, be sure you guys pick it up. It's already there & we'll see you guys in 2010.

OK, Nastradamus. I think you also said FAU would beat us 27-20. What you could do is tell me all your college football picks and I'll go to Vegas and pick the opposites to win. Boy, would I be rich!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

Actually, I really like FAU.  They remind me so much of us a few years ago and the whole arrogant thing just doesn't sit well with me.

I went to that game and, while neither fans were bad, ours were no better than theirs.  I wish them well.  If they want to be proud of their team, then that is what it is all about.

Archived