• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check out this Pic of FAU talking smack...lol.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

We could bring the following sign to the Sun Bowl:

USF-35, Sun Belt Champions-23

USF-64, Conference USA Champions-12

;D

Enjoy your loss coming up.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I agree that they were really bad fans, but I am glad that they won their championship.  They're proud of it, so should we!

• Content Count:  2,726

Weak. Try again.

For any FAU "fans", i'm sorry.  The board was dead yesterday, and I thought I could jolt it back to life with this little pic I found of some of your fans.  lol You know, I also posted this because I was very upset with the HORRIBLE time I had at FAU.  Yea, they might have had a good season.  And I'd take them over UCiF anyday.  BUT, their fans we're AWFUL.

For the most part we like FAU here.  I just had a couple of bad experiences at our game. 

I told some of your(FAU) players after our game - as I was walking out of Lockhart - "Win the SunBelt, you guys have a great team."

Lots of respect for your team and coach Schnelly, not so much for your belligerent fans. 

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  2,726

;D

Dude...thats pretty lame.  Come on!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,370

;D

Yeah, that was pretty bad. You might as well have just put up, "I know you are, but what am I?" LoL.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Shoot, we were in CUSA just three years ago, and the Sun Belt just a few years before that. We never won either conference. So you could say we weren't even the smartest kid in the ESE class.

I'm not an FAU fan, but I was a USF fan before we'd beaten a top-25 team (I rushed the field when we beat Bowling Green as a student), and I was there when we were still a I-A Independent. I would have gone to the Hawaii bowl if we'd have gotten an invite with a 9-2 record but we were snubbed.

Back off FAU, remember our roots. Besides, with Schnellenberger as their coach (who has won a National Championship), you never know where THEY will be in 7-8 years!

I agree, I am happy for FAU. If they want to play again, we will happily beat them again. The sign is accurate, and we beat both of them. I don't think anyone will dispute that.

One point... We never played a football game in the Sunbelt conference. And, we were only in C-USA for 2 seasons (the last of which, we were one foot out of the door). C-USA was much stronger then.

This sign is really no different than the post we had up here...something to the effect of... "USF beat 3 conference champs this season"

Good for FAU, good for UCF. We're heatin' up the oil for some bigger fish though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Conference champ of the Sunbelt/CUSA is like being the smartest kid in ESE class. 

I think a better way to put that would be "Conference champ of the Sunbelt/CUSA is like being the tallest midget." Still not politically correct but not near as bad.

And, personally, I wouldn't take shots at FAU or UCF for winning their conference ..... unless they first try to throw that conference winning stuff in our face as some kind of a slam.

• Content Count:  60

;D

Yeah, that was pretty bad. You might as well have just put up, "I know you are, but what am I?" LoL.

Ok. One more & I'm done with ya.

Oregon will beat you in the Sun Bowl, & Leavitt will meltdown again, which will cause you guys to lose to Oregon. I wanted to make it easy for you to understand. Like you thought USF, was gonna run the table, USF wil not beat Oregon.

A loss is awaitng USF in El Paso, TX on Dec 31, 2007, be sure you guys pick it up. It's already there & we'll see you guys in 2010.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

...They're proud of it, so should we!

Huh? Run that by me again.

Exactly why is it that I should be proud of anything FAU related?

I'm not getting the joke.

...or was that meant to read like Stephen Colbert?  >:D

Archived