• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Am I the only one?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

The conference is too thin.

We're good and West Virginia is good.

Louisville (most years) and Rutgers are above average but not great programs.

Uconn and Cincy are still lower level until they prove consistent success.

???

Didn't Conn and Cincy both beat us this year??  And Cincy shut us down last year as well.  Outside of WV all the Big East teams need to be more consistent - that includes USF. 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  294
  • Days Won:  0

I definitely like the Big East as it is. I hope we end up being the only team to handle WVU this year.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

GO BIG EAST!!!

• Content Count:  993

Uconn and Cincy are still lower level until they prove consistent success.

Cincy is on our level.  What the level is, I won't say.  Same record as us this year and last year they were 8-5 but they had Ohio State and Va. Tech on the schedule so I would say that was as good as our 9-4 was. 

• Content Count:  416

I'd say WV and Louiseville have done a lot for the conference the past few years and while we had a nice run this year, to start claiming that we're on the same level as WV as a program is silly. Sure we're getting there and I expect nothing less than being as good and better than any program in the conference but we have no real leg to stand on to try and call out UC, Uconn or the ville as being sub par when we're only a little better or on par with them.

I personally like the fit of the Big East for us, it's mostly a metro University atmosphere and that fits in well with USF. I think we'll all help each other develop our football identities.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I would like one more football team.

• Content Count:  4,501

I would like one more football team.

The powers in charge son't seem to be in a hurry to add another team but i agree with you.  We need at least one more team.

But who is the problem.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I root for them like i root for other teams i enjoy, like Michigan and some times Michigan state, and troy for omar haugobook, but not nearly as much as USF.

• Content Count:  1

Evening gentlemen and ladies of course.

As a WVU fan, I will say that USF was a great addition to the BE. In fact, the Bulls have become one of my favorite teams. Hope you don't think I'm a troll but I come here occassionally to keep up with the fan prospective of your team. Thought I would join if that's ok.

I enjoyed reading some of the threads prior to the WVU game. The jokes, well heard them all before and will continue to hear them. You guys are funny though.

Good luck in the Sun Bowl and thrash the Pac-10 opponent.

WVU played Okie State in the Sun Bowl when Barry Saunders and Thermon Thomas played for the pokes. It snowed that day and yea, we lost, but it was a good game. Barry Saunders and Thermon Thomas in the same backfield. Dress in layers.

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Evening gentlemen and ladies of course.

As a WVU fan, I will say that USF was a great addition to the BE. In fact, the Bulls have become one of my favorite teams. Hope you don't think I'm a troll but I come here occassionally to keep up with the fan prospective of your team. Thought I would join if that's ok.

I enjoyed reading some of the threads prior to the WVU game. The jokes, well heard them all before and will continue to hear them. You guys are funny though.

Good luck in the Sun Bowl and thrash the Pac-10 opponent.

WVU played Okie State in the Sun Bowl when Barry Saunders and Thermon Thomas played for the pokes. It snowed that day and yea, we lost, but it was a good game. Barry Saunders and Thermon Thomas in the same backfield. Dress in layers.

Welcome goldandblue,

Thanks for the nice remarks.  Good luck with Pitt and the NC game. 

Archived