• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Am I the only one?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

That likes the Big East as a whole, I mean yeah i'm a USF fan first and foremost but in our 3 years as a Big East member I have taken a liking to the rest of the conference. West Virginia is the most exciting team i've ever watched, when Slaton and White are clicking that teams offense runs like a well-oiled machine and then you get Owen Schmitt hitting his head with his helmet and those great defensive players. Louisville has had Brian Brohm for 3 years and has put up points with the best of them, if they didn't lose to Rutgers they may have won the Big East a national championship. Cincinnati was always a team that intrigued me, then they added one of my players Ben Mauk. Rutgers last year was a cool team, this year not so much and I can tolerate UConn and Syracuse.

I think losing Miami and Virginia Tech was the best thing that could happen to this conference, the Big East is quickly becoming a force and West Virginia has a great chance at winning this conference a national title for the first time post-Miami.

I can't wait to see how the Big East performs in bowls, hopefully another undefeated season but I think UConn will lose the muffler bowl.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Don't know that I would say that I "like" the other teams.  But I certainly cheer for them when playing out of conference and respect them.  I thought Cinci would win the BE this year.  And being from NJ originally I'm glad to see Rutgers finally getting some recognition.  Other than their basketball Final Four team in the 60's or early 70's they have struggled with athlectics.  Brohm is awsome and it seems only USF has figured out Slaton/White/Devine.  Syracuse and Pitt bring history to the Big East.  Some great teams in the past.

• Content Count:  5,241

I hate rutgers and cincy

WVU is fun to watch against other teams but if we start to lose to them, Ill hate them too.

So basically I dont like the Big East teams. But they are playing well

• Content Count:  2,726

I only HATE people if we lose to them...so there. lol

Just kidding...I don't have a problem with Cincy, they have been our brethren ever since the C-USA days and before.  Same with UofL.

But as for UClown and the Rutgirls...F THEM!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  13

lol...we HATE Rutgers and UCONN too!!  I just can't stand Schiano, and I just hate on UCONN cuz I feel like they're the luckiest team ever and we should've destroyed them.

I hated UCONN after that fake @$$ fair catch signal and then a return for TD against Louisville!!  And then it made me even more madddd when Jerome Murphy almost tried to do something similar the next week.  We all love him, but I hope he got yelled at for that!

• Content Count:  173

The conference is too thin.

We're good and West Virginia is good.

Louisville (most years) and Rutgers are above average but not great programs.

Uconn and Cincy are still lower level until they prove consistent success.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I don't like W Virginia because they think that they are better than they are, and they find some reason that they lose to us. (Pat White's injury and the turnovers this year).  I hope Pitt beats them. 

I do like to see the conference teams win when playing out of conference, and I like to see conference teams ranked.  I just want us to be ranked ahead of them, and West Virginia not to make the NC.

• Content Count:  155

i like the big east but it needs a few more teams... and by teams i dont mean small city schools... louisville and cincy are only barely a cut above u tampa

• Content Count:  5,241

I want more teams (to hate) and a conference championship game (to hate)

Archived