• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2008 Season Ticket Thread - Football

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

What section is that?  It looks like it is pretty empty behind you guys.  Is that the case?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

My dad is finally getting season tickets next year(we used to just walk up and buy from scalpers for face value) but we sat in section 112 and i liked section 113, a lot of people stood up and there was someone blowing a horn every time we got a first down or a score, even though it would get quieter and shorter as the beer piled up.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Section 125 ...the first I think 5 or 6 rows are all season ticket holders (our group alone has about 16-20 seats I think). These shots were all taken last season and before the games actually started so it's not as empty as it looks but it's just those first few rows sold out so far. We stand the entire game and sit right next to visitors.

If you're interested in seats there or anywhere let me know, I'll give you the number for our ticket rep and when season tickets for next year are available I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take care of you. (I'd suggest getting at least 2 ticket even if you don't need them right now cause you may need them in the future)

• Content Count:  2,277

Section 125 ...the first I think 5 or 6 rows are all season ticket holders (our group alone has about 16-20 seats I think). These shots were all taken last season and before the games actually started so it's not as empty as it looks but it's just those first few rows sold out so far. We stand the entire game and sit right next to visitors.

If you're interested in seats there or anywhere let me know, I'll give you the number for our ticket rep and when season tickets for next year are available I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take care of you. (I'd suggest getting at least 2 ticket even if you don't need them right now cause you may need them in the future)

I actually already have 4 tickets in section 238 that I've had for 3 years now.  I have never sat in the seats, I just sell them every year and sit in the student section.  This year we got the "student section season tickets" which they will be discontinuing next year.  So for next year we have to figure something out for a student-like section.  I think I might like the view from 124 better.  I've got a group of about 15 people who are interested in getting tickets in a rowdy section.  Do you know if section 124 had many season tickets in it this year?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I am in 124, and we stand for pretty much every important play.  BullsWinBucsWin can vouch for me.

The people behind us are pretty cool, since they stand as well.  [glow=yellow,2,300]We don't do it the WHOLE game, or they probably would be pissed.[/glow]

Come join us!  I am going to get 2 more tickets myself.

This, my friends, is the way most people are in most sections of the stadium.

Which shows just how far we have to go as a fan base. In all the other traditional college football programs' venues, the whole stadium stands the whole game, even during halftime ... the women even stand when they got to the bathroom. We need to tighten up and start acting like REAL college football fans.

::)

I've been to quite a few stadiums of "traditional" programs... Auburn, Miami, North Carolina, even a Florida State game and a Michigan State game years ago.... I can tell you ... the vast majority of those stadiums were the "stand when appropriate" crowds...  only a handful of sections -- mostly students -- seemed to be standing the entire game.

So I think our fan base is doing fairly well.

So do I ......... that's why the  ::).        ;)

• Content Count:  509

And I'm sure you've seen the Mulheap "We're going to Birmingham" dance... http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=42377.0

Come on now Jim, I think that might actually scare people away.

And for clarification, that was my "If there is a bowl to go to, other than the Sugar Bowl, the PapaJohn's.com Bowl is the one" dance.

• Content Count:  367

same situation here. I graduate in may and I know I will be getting at least a couple of season tickets, though im not really looking forward to sitting next to old people, Im gonna feel like im at a bucs game. blah. When do the season tickets go on sale?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Some shots of BigShoop, BigEastBeasts, and JerseyBull's crew...

6x9-0014.JPG

6x9-0015.JPG

IMG_6533_1.JPG

And I'm sure you've seen the Mulheap "We're going to Birmingham" dance... http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=42377.0

Who is #47?

• Content Count:  12,293

as hard as it would be, i think it would be a good idea if the ath department could designate a "rowdy fan" season ticket holder section for those of us who STAND WHEN WE WATCH A GAME IN OUR LIVING ROOM.

see thats the thing, i dont stand to be an ass, i stand because i have too much adrenaline to sit down.  its not every single play but its a lot more than most people want to stand. 

Archived