• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2008 Season Ticket Thread - Football

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

1) USFishin, skingraft, Rezz, Economics_Nerd82, and any others: Sec 125 is your answer. We sit on the "high end" of the seat numbers. Seats 15-24(ish) of the first few rows, I believe.

2) In those pics on page 4, #47 is BigEastBeasts

3) **** I was a fat ass last year. Thanks for the reminder......how bout I post something from our section thats a little more recent:

07WV.png

another thing....opposing players love us:

"Personal foul.....14, on the offense........."

Pitt.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

I'm thinking either 124 or 125, or both for that matter.  I think I'd like the view from 124 better though.  I sit opposite 124 in the student section right now.  I've sat in opposite 125 in the student section before and the seats weren't as good.  But, yeah, it would be nice to have several sections or the whole endzone as a "standing allowed" section.

• Content Count:  1,985

Maybe we non-sitters should all pick a section and get our tickets in that section.

What they need is on fan day, put little signs on the seats "may be obstructed view by BULLS FANS"  or in some sections, You bought a seat, use it NO STANDING SECTION".  Kind of like the splash zone at Seaworld.

• Content Count:  12,293

i think it should be one of the sections next to the students,...kinda like an extension of all their energy.  but id be open for anything.  i just want to stand up and not have to worry about upsetting another Bulls fan who paid for their ticket.

Well, it'd be cool if it were in the other endzone so we could get that energy all over the stadium.  There's already crazy energy in the student section.  So if we could get that on the other side too that wouldn't give the opposing team any advantage of which side of the field there are on.

• Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

The only negative about this is that there may be some rowdy fans moving away from me and I'll be getting more heat from the morons.

I am not moving because I like my seats :) 

That said, I think the opposite endzone would be totally sweet because you could have two opposing student-like sections. 

We could actually get cheers going back and forth between endzones because we never seem to get cheers going across the field the other way.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

In all seriousness about the standing/not standing issue. Does anyone know the best person to contact to make the suggestion of "standing allowed" sections. A lot of people on here seem to be in favor of creating a "standing allowed" section and the best time to take care of this will be between the end of the season and before season tickets go on sale for next season.

I know this issue has been discussed a lot but I'm tired of discussing it and if there are a lot of people willing to be behind the idea I'd like to take some action. My suggestion the whole time has been to be try to get south end zone designated for standing throughout the game being acceptable and that people would be warned of this prior to buying tickets.

I've contacted 2 people so far in the ticketing department on the issue and they'll discuss it at the next meeting they have.  I agree, there are a lot of people interested.  The whole south endzone should be converted, and they should inform ticket buyers of the policy to make sure they're OK with it before buying.

• Content Count:  12,293

i know there was talks from the Athletic Department about expanding the student section to both endzones but the only thing in their way was the fact that a lot of season ticket holders already have seats in the other endzone. 

Archived