• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2008 Season Ticket Thread - Football

Matt

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

I'll say it again...section 125...south endzone. It's a lot of former students or people who sat student section for years that moved cause we got sick of seeing people sitting on their hands the entire game in the south endzone. (except for the few on here who would get up when appropriate) and because we wanted to secure our status as season ticket holders as the program kept growing. Unfortunately after Elon we've refrained from putting people up for pushups when we score. Plus all the guys appreciate that the oppossing team's cheerleaders are always right in front of us (good entertainment during blowouts or TV timeouts).

In my experience it's the closest you'll get to a student section atmosphere anywhere else in the stadium. As long as you can sit near oppossing teams fans without getting into anything it's a great place to be!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

i graduate in december...  i'm in the same boat as the OP... 

i'm one of the obnoxious students that stands all game and hurls vulgarities until the police tell me to stop...  i'm really not confident that i'm going to have an enjoyable experience sitting with the old farts. 

i plan on buying season tix as close to the student section as possible...  might even just move into the student section.  nobody has ever checked me for wristbands or tickets where i sit.

• Content Count:  701

Section 107 has been really good this year.  We have a lot of younger fans around us.  It would be great if the students started buying season tickets in the sections next to the current student sections.  That way, as more graduate and buy season tickets, the "student section" simply expands around the stadium.

i'm in 107 row P...

Great section

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

if you can't control yourself and like to attract the police to yourself do us a favor and stay out of 125...we have a good time but we also try to keep things within reason. student atmosphere doesn't imply that you have to act disrespectful towards others.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

I am in 124, and we stand for pretty much every important play.  BullsWinBucsWin can vouch for me.

The people behind us are pretty cool, since they stand as well.  [glow=yellow,2,300]We don't do it the WHOLE game, or they probably would be pissed.[/glow]

Come join us!  I am going to get 2 more tickets myself.

This, my friends, is the way most people are in most sections of the stadium.

Which shows just how far we have to go as a fan base. In all the other traditional college football programs' venues, the whole stadium stands the whole game, even during halftime ... the women even stand when they got to the bathroom. We need to tighten up and start acting like REAL college football fans.

::)

• Content Count:  2,277

I am in 124, and we stand for pretty much every important play.  BullsWinBucsWin can vouch for me.

The people behind us are pretty cool, since they stand as well.  [glow=yellow,2,300]We don't do it the WHOLE game, or they probably would be pissed.[/glow]

Which shows just how far we have to go as a fan base. In all the other traditional college football programs' venues, the whole stadium stands the whole game, even during halftime ... the women even stand when they got to the bathroom. We need to tighten up and start acting like REAL college football fans.

I agree!

• Content Count:  211

hahahaha  spread the word.  Im a student and I stand pretty much all game long.  Its gonna suck when I graduate in May.

So what I'm reading here is that most people in sections 124/125 stand a good portion of the time.  I have a group of about 15 people that want to get seats in a student section type of atmosphere.  I think if we can get enough people together to fill a section with those type of people then we won't have to worry about the sitting people complaining.  I think it'd be cool to have both endzones ROCKIN where the opposing team doesn't really have an advantage at one end of the field over another.  Who here sits in 124/125, where do you sit, and does anyone know how many seats/rows have been taken by season tickets already in those sections?  I guess 121 and 122 would be possiblities as well, anyone in those?

Mods:  Can you merge this thread with the "Looking into Season Tickets for next year " thread?

Thanks!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

124 is the best!

Archived