• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2008 Season Ticket Thread - Football

Matt

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Same as E.T. , but Row X, seats 10, 11, 12 & 13.

Never had a problem in these seats, but bear in mind

it's the 'standing when appropriate' philosophy.

The student section is unique. There is no other section

like it, so you should temper your expectations.

Congratulations. You can now sit at the big peoples table.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

I need to get out of my section.  Sick of having people ask me to sit down when we are on our opening defensive drive or when its 3rd down.

Well...I don't know how you would ascertain where you want to move to.

Bottom line being, there is no pseudo-student in the stadium. Even the 'non-donor' season ticket area would adhere to the 'down in front' enforcement policy, so it really is just luck as to where you wind up. Unless you have some amigos who already have seats and you want to go in with them.

Same as E.T. , but Row X, seats 10, 11, 12 & 13.

Never had a problem in these seats, but bear in mind

it's the 'standing when appropriate' philosophy.

[glow=yellow,2,300]The student section is unique. There is no other section

like it, so you should temper your expectations. [/glow]

Congratulations. You can now sit at the big peoples table.

Almost all of the sections are like this... "stand when appropriate"... most people don't complain if you stand up when the opposing team has the ball on 3rd or 4th downs... or when a big play is made... but if you're standing when USF has the ball 2nd and 4 at the other end of the field, expect some complaints.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Section 107 has been really good this year.  We have a lot of younger fans around us.  It would be great if the students started buying season tickets in the sections next to the current student sections.  That way, as more graduate and buy season tickets, the "student section" simply expands around the stadium.

• Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

I need to get out of my section.  Sick of having people ask me to sit down when we are on our opening defensive drive or when its 3rd down.

Psh...  There seems to be people like that in every section...

• Content Count:  2,277

Maybe we non-sitters should all pick a section and get our tickets in that section.

I remember that there had been talk several months ago about a "student section-like" section where there is no sitting rule .  I'll look into it and see where they're at on that and if it's actually going to happen.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I am in 124, and we stand for pretty much every important play.  BullsWinBucsWin can vouch for me.

The people behind us are pretty cool, since they stand as well.  We don't do it the WHOLE game, or they probably would be pissed.

Come join us!  I am going to get 2 more tickets myself.

• Content Count:  233

Hello all

Move to the left side of section 125, no one sits in that area.

And there should be a all standing section. Section 126 would be perfect for this.

Cheers

swatpamike

• Content Count:  815

section 125 South Endzone...when I got my season tickets at the beginning of the season they only had season tickets in the last 2 rows because individual sales had already started but I will be moving my seats down at renewal. First 5-6 rows of 125 seats is all season ticket holders and higher seats (16-24 I think) are all my group and we stand the entire game.

You would be next to the visitors section so as long as you can handle sometimes having other teams fans around it's a great place to sit. 

I am in 124, and we stand for pretty much every important play.  BullsWinBucsWin can vouch for me.

The people behind us are pretty cool, since they stand as well.  [glow=yellow,2,300]We don't do it the WHOLE game, or they probably would be pissed.[/glow]

Come join us!  I am going to get 2 more tickets myself.

This, my friends, is the way most people are in most sections of the stadium.

Mike is right about 125, come on down... we could use more season ticket holders here... to displace some of the visiting fans that sit there. I had WVU, UNC, and UCF fans behind me this year...

Archived