• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where are the Ford doubters at?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Seems as though they don't have much to say now...

And who would these Ford doubters be?  I don't remember anybody doubting his ability.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

he needs to doit a against a good defense

in an important game

aGAISNT a conference foe

on the road

further he needs to it consistently

will this coaching staff give him the ball next game? i doubt it

the pattern of this staff is to give everyone else the ball but rb with hot  hand

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

The only thing that I think anyone may have doubted is Fords ability to pick up the blitz on passing downs.  With that being said I don't think anyone really wanted him on the bench.

I honestly believe Williams played because Ford was a freshman, and with some people thinking we have a discipline problem not giving our freshman running back that may not know all of the plays, check downs, audibles, and blocking schemes an auto start because he's the best runner.

If ford knew the whole offense and started every game I think we'd have won every game, but I also believe the coaches know what they're doing most of the time.

And Ford haters? Really?? Where have you been?

I don't recall anyone doubting Ford has the talent to be a good back.

Where are the OC Gregory doubters?

ford always had talent

gregory was never to blame for past offensive woes

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

in an important game

aGAISNT a conference foe

on the road

the pattern of this staff is to give everyone else the ball but rb with hot  hand

you did see how Mike ran the ball against Auburn. I heard they play pretty good defense.....right? I think we played Auburn on the road too....in a game the whole nation was watching to see if USF was for real. I guess that qualifies as an important game.....right?

Consistency?  He is averaging  over 100 yards per game when he gets over 12 carries. Ford is the kind of back that revs up and gets stronger as the game goes on...

You do realize that he sat most of the 2nd half against Syracuse or he would have had over 200 yards?

Did you notice who led USF in rushing the last two games, and who is likely lead them again next week against Pitty's porous run defense?

You did notice that Mike and Samuels got the ball consistently last night....instead of Williams and Taylor? Right? Wouldn't that qualify staying with the hot running back?

in an important game

aGAISNT a conference foe

on the road

you did see how Mike ran the ball against Auburn. I heard they play pretty good defense.....right? I think we played Auburn on the road too....in a game the whole nation was watching to see if USF was for real. I guess that qualifies as an important game.....right?

Consistency?  He is averaging  over 100 yards per game when he gets over 12 carries. Ford is the kind of back that revs up and gets stronger as the game goes on...

You do realize that he sat most of the 2nd half against Syracuse or he would have had over 200 yards?

Did you notice who led USF in rushing the last two games, and who is likely lead them again next week against Pitty's porous run defense?

You did notice that Mike and Samuels got the ball consistently last night....instead of Williams and Taylor? Right? Wouldn't that qualify staying with the hot running back?

when grothe is leading rusher on team i would have to say usf has not stayed with any rb let alone runner with hot hand

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

They do not nor ever did exist.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

And who would these Ford doubters be?  I don't remember anybody doubting his ability.

there wasPLENTY of people saying that Ben Williams was a better back.... Plenty of people saying Ford wasn't ready and wasn't in shape...

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

They do not nor ever did exist.

dumb comment, there ws plenty of people saying we had better backs on this team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  148

in an important game

aGAISNT a conference foe

on the road

when grothe is leading rusher on team i would have to say usf has not stayed with any rb let alone runner with hot hand

see how bad this is working for the Gators and Tebow?

you go with what you now works. Ford is coming up on Grothe's number quickly--- next year, expect him to out pace Grothe rushing wise at least 2 to 1

Archived