• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The positives to us losing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Is that finally the bandwagon is going away.

Good Point Colby.  Bandwagon fans are terrible.  Without them I could pick any seat I wanted at the games.  Also, all they do is complain that I stand the whole game.  Why come, right?  Another thing that sucks about bandwagon fans is that since they all have to be really cool, they start buying Bulls gear.  Thats the worst.  Now, instead of ony having a few stores with USF gear, everyone has it, and all the big companies are jumping in and make more designs.  THAT SUCKS.  I'd rather only have a few shirts to pick from.

AND THE WORST PART, is their money.  I hate the fact that our athletics got a new building.  Can you believe they moved out of the trailers.  Before we were like a cool indy flick, now we are so commercialized, it disgusts me. Next thing, everyone will want to build a stadium on campus.  That will be the last straw, after the national exposure, TV money, sold out stadiums, and alumni donations, This whole USF thing will be so cool that it's not actually cool anymore. I'll have to find some unknown program to support.

By the way Colby, you're retarded.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I AM THE NEXT HITLER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  2,511

Is that finally the bandwagon is going away.  YADA YADA YADA YADA

I'm thinking of becoming the Hitler of USF football and just sticking everyone into concentration camps....

The only positive is that the next time my dog drops a steaming dump on the lawn, I can say with crystal clarity, "Hey, that is USF Colby right there on my lawn."

• Content Count:  635

anyone that feels their fan-status threatenened by the behavior of other fans is a complete idiot.

i'm sure USF and everyone associated with building up this program will agree with you. they don't want bandwagon fans that fill up the stadium, they only want the 30,000 diehards.

typical elitist fan idiocy. it's this same line of thinking that fans of Ohio State have over programs like USF. pure nonsense.

i can imagine Colby now, after the Rutgers loss, cracking a smile at the thought of there being less fans out there so he can feel that much more superior about himself. complete fool.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Colby post a picture of yourself. I want to know if you look like the geeky 90 lb nerd you sound like

I just posted a picture of Colby above.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think you guys are giving him too hard of a time.  Sure he's misguided, but I think his intentions are good.  By the way, I took the time to read all of the posts, and have to say that it really wasn't worth my time.  Certainly not HOF material.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

By the way, I took the time to read all of the posts, and have to say that it really wasn't worth my time.  Certainly not HOF material.

A guy dubbing himself "Hitler"??

Uhhh.......I'm not sure what your criteria are, but that by itself is HOF worthy, hands down.

Seems you're a bit misguided yourself, JoeB.

;)

Archived