• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The positives to us losing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

WOW..stupid people should not be allow to post topics.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  695

I would rather have 40,000 educated fans in the stands instead of having Ray Jay sold out with 20,000 or so band wagoners who don't know what a football is.

On one of the first day's of math class a girl asked this diehard USF fan who had a shirt with a bunch of USF autographs across it why he was so proud of a signature he had on the chest portion of his shirt. He said that it was Matt Grothe's signature, she asked who Matt Grothe was. However; about 2 weeks later when USF was in the top 10 she was the biggest USF fan. Oh, and by the way; since the loss to Rutgers she has not spoken a single word about USF football.

I am sorry but people like that piss me off, and I don't wish for them to be fans of my football team. Obviously if we ever win a title i'll have to deal with those fans but that doesn't mean i'm ever going to appreciate them or like them. Obviously I want our team to win, and if we win i'll just have to deal with the people who come along to ride because it is the flavor of the week. If we lose though, at least I don't have to deal with the posers for a while.

• Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

I know what you mean, Colby, but I still like when those people go out and drop tons of cash on USF merchandise.  It helps us build a better program, and its free advertising.

• Content Count:  1,165

Why is there always a thread about "the positives of us losing"?  In this one, the reason is absolutely ridiculous.  Hey we lost, but it's alright, we lost fans.....yea, that's terrific...

I know what you mean, Colby, but I still like when those people go out and drop tons of cash on USF merchandise.  It helps us build a better program, and its free advertising.

They also go to the big games though, make noise at the wrong time then stop making noise when their needed. It made me so pissed how at the West Virginia game while the Mountaineers were trying to mount a comeback those idiots stopped making noise. If your not going to contribute when your needed get the hell out of the stadium. Plus these band wagoners keep people who are true fans from getting tickets.

Yeah some of them might eventually become true fans, especially the younger kids in the area. So maybe I should just ignore them but it's hard when you go to USF and their in your face 24/7.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I am sorry but people like that **** me off, and I don't wish for them to be fans of my football team.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

:Duh :Duh :Duh :Duh :Duh :Duh :Duh

Why is there always a thread about "the positives of us losing"?  In this one, the reason is absolutely ridiculous.  Hey we lost, but it's alright, we lost fans.....yea, that's terrific...

We didn't lose fans, because a true fan is going to stay with the team.

I'm a Devil Rays fan, the Rays have probably lost more games in the 11 years they've been around than the Yankees have in their 100+ years but i'm still a fan and when they finally win a world title i'll be able to say i've been there since the beginning.

I'm also not happy we lost, I am pretty sure I worded my post right but you guys are just going to take what you want from my post and if your going to take that i'm happy we lost, and i'm happy when we lose fans, fine take it that way.

I'm thinking of becoming the Hitler of USF football and just sticking everyone into concentration camps where their forced to watch Bulls football 24/7 and also hockey because hockey rules also so 20 hours of USF football 3 and a half of hockey, and a 30 minute lunch break. That way everyone in the world will be USF Bulls fans, and I will not let them out until they can say the alma mater, name every statistical leader in USF football history, and spell out Jim Leavitt's middle name backwards.

just kidding.

• Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Hockey does rule though.

Archived