• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The positives to us losing

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Besides I was already a Panthers and Ducks fan, so I just dumped the Lightning.

:o    There is no way on this green earth that you were a bonified fan of the Lightning if you were also a Panthers fan. That makes no freaking sense .... You have got some weird sports ideas, even for a youngster.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I have a friend that likes the Bucs and Dolphins right now.

I know it's weird but I really did like both teams, I went to a ton of Lightning games each season including a game where they gave up double digit goals against the Capitals. They were really bad but I still enjoyed watching them because hockey is a great sport to watch.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Besides I was already a Panthers and Ducks fan, so I just dumped the Lightning.

:o    There is no way on this green earth that you were a bonified fan of the Lightning if you were also a Panthers fan. That makes no freaking sense .... You have got some weird sports ideas, even for a youngster.

I would agree both teams are in the same divison and rivals.....

Thats like being a UF and FSU fan.....

That kid has no idea what he is talking about.

BTW I am a Red Sox and Yankee fan. I also am a hugh Ohio State fan, and I love Michigan too.  ::)

I have a friend that likes the Bucs and Dolphins right now.

I know it's weird but I really did like both teams, I went to a ton of Lightning games each season including a game where they gave up double digit goals against the Capitals. They were really bad but I still enjoyed watching them because hockey is a great sport to watch.

I hate that Bucs, but the Bucs and Fins are not ibn the same divison.... They are not rivals.

• Content Count:  136

Can't quote on my phone but nice job comparing yourself to hitler. You've been Goodwin'd. you are no longer permitted to post on this thread

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

hockey is a great sport to watch.

This is probably the high spot of this thread for you ....

• Content Count:  509

Colby, you seriously need to chill out.

I would like to nominate this as a hall of fame thread.  One of the most inane arguments I've ever seen.  Funniest thread since Ryan Hamilton invaded.

How do you not like a team just because it has a lot of fans?  What's going to happen when the Rays start charging everyone for parking, raise ticket prices, make the playoffs, and gain a bunch of bandwagon fans?  are you going to stop liking them, maybe start cheering for the Clearwater Threshers.  I don't think they sell out that often, you can always get in there.

What, the Rays made the playoffs?  Now they have fans going to games?  I hate the Rays!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I would like to nominate this as a hall of fame thread.  One of the most inane arguments I've ever seen.  Funniest thread since Ryan Hamilton invaded.

How do you not like a team just because it has a lot of fans?  What's going to happen when the Rays start charging everyone for parking, raise ticket prices, make the playoffs, and gain a bunch of bandwagon fans?  are you going to stop liking them, maybe start cheering for the Clearwater Threshers.  I don't think they sell out that often, you can always get in there.

What, the Rays made the playoffs?  Now they have fans going to games?  I hate the Rays!

Don't forget about the Hitler bit!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Does this mean you can start posting stuff on Amarri Jackson's wall again telling him how horrible he is in the hopes it will motivate him now that we have lost?

We need to invite Mr. hamilton back. I want to hear about his job as the blogger for the Sporting News.

Archived