• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boston College vs Va Tech........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad BC won... That VT TD should have not been a TD.

If BC lost, I still think they would have been ranked higher than us (at least in the human polls).

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

BC just played a much better team than either Miami or FSU.

???

BC didn't show up for 58 minutes of the game.  their OLine was getting bitchslapped up and down the field.

the last 2 minutes, however, were near-perfect football--- even tho their OLine got bitchslapped again and let VT flush Ryan out of the pocket on almost all of those plays.  Ryan was just good enough to drive it down the field and put it in the endzone.  a quality Senior quarterback, no doubt.

i'm still not so sure they're gonna get thru FSU, @Clemson, @Maryland, Miami and then the ACCCG without a scratch tho.  my guess would be that by the time they come back to Boston for Miami, they will be blemished--- Clemson or Maryland would be my guess. FSU can play, but will they?  all of those teams are going to give BC their  best shot.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

If BC lost, I still think they would have been ranked higher than us (at least in the human polls).

would have?  yes.

should have?  no.

that was BC's first real win.  they lose that, and what do they have?  GTech?  seriously.

but youre right, if they had lost they would probably have been right ahead of USF, 8/9 or 9/10, simply because VTech is the 8th ranked team in the country, and Rutgers was unranked.  but in reality, Rutgers is as good or better team than VTech.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Had they lost they would have dropped pretty badly. The computer polls would have ate them alive.

• Content Count:  3,574

but youre right, if they had lost they would probably have been right ahead of USF, 8/9 or 9/10, simply because VTech is the 8th ranked team in the country, and Rutgers was unranked. 

Bingo!

At least we know that we'll be ranked higher than VT (we have to win this weekend.... but I'm sure everyone knows that :))

• Content Count:  1,037

If BC had lost tonight they would not have dropped much in the polls because they were playing an away game against the # 8 team. I think when they lose a game to  an unranked team they will drop much further in the polls (hopefully behind us). BEAT UCONN!

• Content Count:  1,254

I was rooting for BC for the simple fact that I hate *** Tech. The polls really do not matter to me at this point. We need to win the Big East before we worry about having a remote chance at getting back into the Mythical National Championship hunt.

• Content Count:  635

"BC just played a much better team than either Miami or FSU. how could either of them beat BC. Miami perhaps, simply because they always beat BC. but they're just crappy"

Spoken like somebody that is really grasping...  two words, Florida Speed,  as a Gator fan, you should know that.  BTW, Riley Cooper says hi. 

i'm a canes fan actually.

• Content Count:  5,241

It was a good game. I was rootin for Vtech to win but them losing still benefits us.

• Content Count:  958

I'll be honest...

I dont think either team is very good...

They'll both lose a couple more games this year...

Archived