• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boston College vs Va Tech........

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

BC played a good 2 minutes of football.  When they play Miami or Florida State, one of those two will get them.

BC just played a much better team than either Miami or FSU. how could either of them beat BC. Miami perhaps, simply because they always beat BC. but they're just crappy.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Only way my life gets worse tonight is if the Sox lose. I might just head to the beach and just walk off into the deep.

• Content Count:  86

"BC just played a much better team than either Miami or FSU. how could either of them beat BC. Miami perhaps, simply because they always beat BC. but they're just crappy"

Spoken like somebody that is really grasping...  two words, Florida Speed,  as a Gator fan, you should know that.  BTW, Riley Cooper says hi. 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

"BC just played a much better team than either Miami or FSU. how could either of them beat BC. Miami perhaps, simply because they always beat BC. but they're just crappy"

Spoken like somebody that is really grasping...  two words, Florida Speed,  as a Gator fan, you should know that.  BTW, Riley Cooper says hi. 

only way fsu beats bc is if xavier lee shows up, which probably wont happen since he sucks

• Content Count:  86

I wasn't impressed with BC at all, outside the last 2 minutes.  I'll stick with what I said, either FSU/Miami will beat BC.  You guys are looking into that way more than you should.  I expect the Gator fan to, but if you honestly can say to me that you think BC will beat Miami AND FSU...then...we don't agree.

• Content Count:  2,726

You know...BC is going to lose.  They are nothing special... Once they meet that Florida speed at Miami and FSU they are going to go down. lol...seriously.  lol 

The best thing about this game is that we jump VT.  When BC loses we will be in a better position to jump them too. 

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  100

Only way my life gets worse tonight is if the Sox lose. I might just head to the beach and just walk off into the deep.

But just like Manny says... "It's not like it's the end of the world". 

Tomorrow's another day.

And that other day's Friday.

And the next day's Saturday, and the Bulls will return to the winner's circle.

..... You're going to drown yourself and miss all that?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

But just like Manny says... "It's not like it's the end of the world". 

Tomorrow's another day.

And that other day's Friday.

And the next day's Saturday, and the Bulls will return to the winner's circle.

..... You're going to drown yourself and miss all that?

It's been a bad day!

Archived