• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Corso is retarded, ranks USF #5 / May ranks USF #1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

I just saw that - he is really supporting the Bulls.  But his argument that to date we have wins against the best opposition is way to logical to sway a lot of the old-time voters.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Who is the administrator that combined these threads, thanks for making me look like a reatard by misspelling retarded. I promise it was spelled correctly when it was only my thread last night.

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Never mind I was still able to fix it ;D

• Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

I don't even know this guys name, but the black 40 year old college football analyst on ESPN Sportscenter listed his top 5.  He stared at 5 with with LSU and went in reverse order and lo and behold........HE NAMED US #1 based on our "quality wins" at Auburn at WV at home.

Ready......Set.......DISCUSS!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Mark May...  there's already about 3 or 4 threads about this on the board.

• Content Count:  4,451

The 2nd half of the season is going to be sooo sweet!

The 2nd half is going to be like the final round of a Rocky movie fight.  USF will be SOOOO hunted.  From this point on there will be no room for any error - TOs, special team misques or a lackluster performance.  IDK how Leavitt is going to get this team to play a week at a time but that is the only way to finish this season.  Heck I'm now concerned about UL game again. You see what 4 TOs does to a ranked team. 

On the positive side the D is loaded with seniors and on the O, MG is mega focused.  If the RB's running game gets going this team has good chance.  Ford needs to get on track.  BW is a real good third down back but I think its obvious Ford should be he premier back.

As for Mark May I have disliked him for awhile but he's growing on me now.  He's not the only one saying USF should be No. 1 either.  I personally would prefer not to have that slot.  Give the Bulls the No. 2 BCS slot and that's all we need.  It may take a No. 1 in the polls to get to 1 or 2 in the BCS though.

• Content Count:  433

Im too hungover to really read the posts so if it's already posted, I am very sorry ...

did anyone see mark may make a case for us being #1 on ESPN this morning?

Archived