• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Corso is retarded, ranks USF #5 / May ranks USF #1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Holtz actually said he would rather play our defense than Ohio State's. I am not saying that they aren't good, but then he proceeded to name players on their defense. Obviously, he doesn't know anything about us (which is scary since I think he is announcing on Thursday). If he knew anything, he would have thrown out names like Selvie, Moffitt, Williams, Jenkins, McKenzie, Clebert, etc.

Our defense is scary good. If the offense plays the rest of the season like yesterday (maybe even catching a couple of the deep balls that were dropped), we WILL finish this season at No. 1 with a National Championship. No one will stay on the field with that offense and our defense.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

And then 10 minutes later showed USF's highlights as a "Suprise Unbeaten"

Let's be honest, outside of Phil Steele and E.T., I don't think many of us realistically had this team at 6-0 to this point.

Guest BasketBull.

Yes, May has USF #1, but almost all the other ESPN guys are down on USF --for goodness sakes, Lou has Kansas as his pet.

Here are the facts:

1) We will move up from #5; I have no doubts about that.

2) The computer is logical and we will get a fair shake.

3) USF football controls its own destiny: The Big East Title, a BCS Bowl, and the National Championship are all there for the taking.

Our offense just woke up and Matt is on fire... Hold on to your hats, Bulls! The 2nd half of the season is going to be sooo sweet!

• Content Count:  294
  • Days Won:  0

Lee is not objective - he would never let facts influence his votes. Maybe that is why he doesn't have a vote. I don't know.

• Content Count:  5,241

The talking heads on espn dont reflect common sense.

• Content Count:  1,757

Kirk Herbstreit needs to stop giving the reach-around to Ohio State... Even after they had the discussion about how OSU hasn't played ANYBODY with a pulse... but for some reason you can't blame Ohio State for the Big 10 being weak???  He went on to say Ohio State had the "resume" for the #1 spot based on their wins thus far...  WTF was that?

I always knew Corso had his foot in mouth and head up his ass simultaneously, but Turdstreet took logic contortion to a whole new level.   

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Lou Holtz didnt take his meds and ranked us #5 and KANSAS #2.

The anchor and May said there was "no way" Ohio State deserved to be ranked ahead of us based on our performance and schedule this year..

Rece Davis is the anchor and has been on the USF bandwagon most of the year.  When he pushed Holtz on strength of schedules and the histories of the other schools, Holtz said, "So you're trying to get me to change my opinion to yours".  Brilliant.  At least he recognized that.

• Content Count:  2,719

While watching the Cincy/UL game on the U last night, Gottfried said we are the number one team in the country.  I find it hard to believe that as much exposure as ESPN has been giving us, the talking heads do not want to recognize us for what we are, a top 5 team. 

Tom lunginbill from Sportscenter U also said we deserve to be #1.  Gottfried and Luginbill do the Inside the Polls so they know what is going on rather than those schmucks at Gameday.

• Content Count:  43

Corso is so **** biased and Anti-Usf it makes me sick. Hell even Kirk putting us at #5 is ridiculous. Someone should tell Corso to quit his job and become a Mel Brooks double. If game day comes I wouldn't give two violation if he put Rocky's head on.

Archived