• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pink Flamingos

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

if it catches on, I really don't care. I think it is unfair to the War Beagle in some respects but he's a good dog and can handle the competition.

do what you want with teh War Flamingo-- if it makes you happy, by all means-- enjoy it.

PS-- "old" alumni here -- a whopping 41 years old graduated 89, 92

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

25 Here.  As I've said numerous times.... Stupidest thing I've ever seen!!

"PINK FLAMINGOS RHYMES WITH GAY" 

hahah

• Content Count:  172

War Flamingo SUCKS!!! I had friends who came to the FAU game, first time going to a USF game and the thing that stood out was those stupid flamingos. They could not believe how stupid they looked. They kept on asking why flamingos isn't the mascot a Bull?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

War Flamingo SUCKS!!! I had friends who came to the FAU game, first time going to a USF game and the thing that stood out was those stupid flamingos. They could not believe how stupid they looked. They kept on asking why flamingos isn't the mascot a Bull?

pink tends to stick out in a field of green

that's the beauty of the War Beagle--- he's stealth-- he blends into his environment. Then when you least expect it, you get a nibble on your shin

• Content Count:  566

Honestly, its doesnt matter to me. I would rather have pink flamingos than some other blow up bird...lol, but I think this is just a one time thing and these guys are just trying to have fun. Who are we to judge them, let them do what they want, they may look stupid, let them be stupid....but the real thing is they arent offending anyone, so what does it matter??

• Content Count:  2,277

25 Here.  As I've said numerous times.... Stupidest thing I've ever seen!!

"PINK FLAMINGOS RHYMES WITH GAY" 

hahah

Hah, nice one Sean!  Actually wouldn't it be rainbow flamingos?

• Content Count:  178

OK.

What most of you are saying is You don't want the pink flamingo.

What if we took the Pink flamingo, painted it white put some fluffy stuff on it's head and said it was a "Cattle Egret" see below:

http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i2001id.html  (seems to be some kind of support group for cows)

Or... we paint the pink flamingo tan, tie a tail on it & make it moo. That would be a cow.

Or ... do the same thing & attach some hangy down things underneath ... that would be a Bull...Voila!

• Content Count:  2,277

OK.

What most of you are saying is You don't want the pink flamingo.

What if we took the Pink flamingo, painted it white put some fluffy stuff on it's head and said it was a "Cattle Egret" see below:

http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i2001id.html  (seems to be some kind of support group for cows)

Or... we paint the pink flamingo tan, tie a tail on it & make it moo. That would be a cow.

Or ... do the same thing & attach some hangy down things underneath ... that would be a Bull...Voila!

Or how about you bring in a blow-up bull if you insist on having some type of puppet to hold up.  We ARE the BULLS in case you forgot with all of this flamingo BS!!

:Duh

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

Or how about you bring in a blow-up bull if you insist on having some type of puppet to hold up.  We ARE the BULLS in case you forgot with all of this flamingo BS!!

:Duh

OK, let's compromise. How about pink blow-up bulls?

• Content Count:  282

War flamingo!!!!  Totally awesome.  That is the kind of start of a quirky tradition that a great football program needs.  Thanks to the SBC.

Archived