• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reality check for USF: What it will take to beat WVU...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

See ya Friday night!

GO BULLS

FINISH STRONG!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

i'm going to agree and disagree with wvustatechamp1990.

What teams do in the past is in the past. Its truely stated that ECU under skip holtz has held off wvu's run, but they couldnt do it this year. In no way will either team blow out the other on friday. Its going to be close, and the winner will win the big east. usf is good, and will place in the top 3 of the big east (depending on what happens with them, wvu, and rutgers). In a way I wanna throw out all stats until you face good teams. if you play a ****** team your going to have 400 yrds+ on Offense and low low yards on D. (unless your michigan) but friday will be the deciding factor guys ;)

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Either way, the USF defense and the WVU defense are about the same.  Both are stingy against the run, both give up just over 2 TDs a game.  So now that we have iron out that...

Let us move on to what wins games.... points!

Do you really thinkg that USF can score more points than WVU or move the ball down the field as quickly?  I do not.

WV state champ in 1990? Hmm... Is this Uncle Rico!?!  :D

Bet you i could throw a football over those mountains

• Content Count:  218

The difference between you and Louisville?

Nice try, schmuck, but I never asked about the difference between Louisville and us.

I was merely pointing out that by your twisted logic, Louisville is actually a better team that WVU.

Sounds crazy, huh?  Well, it came from you, bucko.

Once upon a time (after week 2 this year), I was afraid of UofL.  Thier Offense had put up 73 and 58 points.  I was wondering how the hell WVU would be able to outscore them.  Then they lost to KY after scoring 40 and having 500+ yards of offense.  UofL lost thier drive and thier backs were broke, the following weeks loss to Syracuse was unmeaningful as the cards had already lost thier season hopes of a NC shot or the Big East title.  So yeah, UofL scared me for awhile but the rediculousness of thier defense is probably going to go down as an all-time memory in the hall of shame.... again, this does not apply to my logic or this weeks game.

WVU is going to score more points than USF and thus will come out with the "W".  

South Florida, I challenge you to not let this game bring down your season!  You will be 5-1 when you travel to Rutgers, if you can keep your chin up until then, maybe you will be back in the top 25 again for the loss to the Scarlet Knights!

WVU all the way baby!

• Content Count:  2,461

Hey WVstatechamp, how are you on the internet right now?

This internet time must use you some 'lectricity.

Takes a whole lotta couch burn' to work them there 'lectric machines.

• Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

but friday will be the deciding factor guys ;)

Yep!  I am hoping for a good game.  We need to put on a Big East show for the nation since Louisville pulled a Michigan this year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

i'm going to agree and disagree with wvustatechamp1990.

What teams do in the past is in the past. Its truely stated that ECU under skip holtz has held off wvu's run, but they couldnt do it this year. In no way will either team blow out the other on friday. Its going to be close, and the winner will win the big east. usf is good, and will place in the top 3 of the big east (depending on what happens with them, wvu, and rutgers). In a way I wanna throw out all stats until you face good teams. if you play a ***** team your going to have 400 yrds+ on Offense and low low yards on D. (unless your michigan) but friday will be the deciding factor guys ;)

I agree-- this game will be very tight and exciting.

• Content Count:  403

ditto Bull Dozer!

Also, history suggests WVU has a bit of a problem maintaining their average offnse against THE BULLS!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

That is what they said to use last week.  "ECU has given WVU more trouble than anyone in the past few years... blah blah blah."  WVU hung 48 points and were about to lay a big fat 0-egg on them until they scored in the last 1 minute of regulation...  That same ECU team who destroyed UNC, whom you all had issues with for awhile.   Anyway, this is going to be a good week of smacktalk but come Saturday morning WVU will be 5-0 and on top of the Big East standings.  I just hope USF has enough in them to do better than 3-4 in the Big East this year.  I have rated Louisville over you all, but try and get a win over them later.... suprise me, I know you can do it if you try!

1.  At what point did USF "have issues" with North Carolina?  We dominated them in every aspect of the game and didn't give up our touchdown to them until we had our 2nd and 3rd string in during the end of the game.

2.  If you were a REAL WV fan, you wouldn't know anything about the USF/NC game because you would've been watching WV play (games were at the same time).

3.  You have no room to talk about how we did in the Big East last year, when it was last year that we BEAT YOU at your home!!  SCOREBOARD!!!!   Oh wait, what is your excuse?  "we weren't ready because it was Thanksgiving?" HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I feel like I'm wasting my effort on this guy.  He is clearly not very intelligent.

• Content Count:  21

Hey WVstatechamp, how are you on the internet right now?

This internet time must use you some 'lectricity.

Takes a whole lotta couch burn' to work them there 'lectric machines.

WV is the nations lead provider for coal electricty... ;) we dont always need couches bro...

Archived