• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reality check for USF: What it will take to beat WVU...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  86
  • Days Won:  0

WVstatechamp1990-  Just so you know, I was on the phone with Jock Sanders not to long ago. While he feels WVU will win, he doesn't think it'll be a blowout, or some 51-7 score.  Out of respect for a good friend, I'm not going to bring up any other parts of the conversation.  But, my point is, WVU is going to have to earn it.  WVU isn't that much better than USF as a whole.

My loyalty is to USF, and I love mah Bulls, but I also have some good friends that play for your team..and none of them think, even "behind the scenes" that it'll be a cake-walk like some of the WVU fans think it will be.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The difference between you and Louisville?

Nice try, schmuck, but I never asked about the difference between Louisville and us.

I was merely pointing out that by your twisted logic, Louisville is actually a better team that WVU.

Sounds crazy, huh?  Well, it came from you, bucko.

• Content Count:  218

ditto Bull Dozer!

Also, history suggests WVU has a bit of a problem maintaining their average offnse against THE BULLS!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

That is what they said to use last week.  "ECU has given WVU more trouble than anyone in the past few years... blah blah blah."  WVU hung 48 points and were about to lay a big fat 0-egg on them until they scored in the last 1 minute of regulation...  That same ECU team who destroyed UNC, whom you all had issues with for awhile.   Anyway, this is going to be a good week of smacktalk but come Saturday morning WVU will be 5-0 and on top of the Big East standings.  I just hope USF has enough in them to do better than 3-4 in the Big East this year.  I have rated Louisville over you all, but try and get a win over them later.... suprise me, I know you can do it if you try!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

ditto Bull Dozer!

Also, history suggests WVU has a bit of a problem maintaining their average offnse against THE BULLS!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

That is what they said to use last week.  "ECU has given WVU more trouble than anyone in the past few years... blah blah blah."  WVU hung 48 points and were about to lay a big fat 0-egg on them until they scored in the last 1 minute of regulation...  That same ECU team who destroyed UNC, whom you all had issues with for awhile.  Anyway, this is going to be a good week of smacktalk but come Saturday morning WVU will be 5-0 and on top of the Big East standings.  I just hope USF has enough in them to do better than 3-4 in the Big East this year.  I have rated Louisville over you all, but try and get a win over them later.... suprise me, I know you can do it if you try!

Did you see any of the USF/UNC game? At no point in that game was the outcome in question.  We did not "have issues with them for a while." Get real.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

That is what they said to use last week.  "ECU has given WVU more trouble than anyone in the past few years... blah blah blah."  WVU hung 48 points and were about to lay a big fat 0-egg on them until they scored in the last 1 minute of regulation...  That same ECU team who destroyed UNC, whom you all had issues with for awhile.   Anyway, this is going to be a good week of smacktalk but come Saturday morning WVU will be 5-0 and on top of the Big East standings.  I just hope USF has enough in them to do better than 3-4 in the Big East this year.  I have rated Louisville over you all, but try and get a win over them later.... suprise me, I know you can do it if you try!

^^^

This guy is great.

"I rated Louisville..."

Like anyone from Louisville or USF cares about how YOU rate things??

Seriously......could you come back and be a regular poster here, win or lose?  Because this is some of the best stuff I've read in a while.

I love to laugh.

• Content Count:  120

"Do you really thinkg that USF can score more points than WVU or move the ball down the field as quickly?  I do not."

I bet you didn't think so either last year and how did that work out for you in your house?

• Content Count:  385

Wow!  This thread got a little harsh.  I can tell you this now, if USF can hold slaton and devine down, we will win this game.  Our offense will be able to score on WVU's D.  Our D will keep them in check, so its going to be all about controlling the big plays.  WVU is looking for a little revenge and USF is more than pumped and ready for this game.  It is going to be a great game. I can't wait for friday.  Here's to a fun and injury free game

• Content Count:  403

WVstate -- while other WV posters have done a great job on this board and earned my respect of them, you are being idiotic!  

1st of all -- USF's defense is much better than WV's defense.  USF's defense has the ability to shut down your offense.  WV's defense doesn't have the ability to shut down our offense.

USF's offense is very underrated and is much better than it was last year.  Our defense is even better than it was last year.

Your offense isn't any better than our offense.  YES!, I said that.  Our offense has looked great against Auburn and N.C.   Auburn has a better defense than you.  I'm not going to count Elon because that was nothing more than a scrimmage for us.

To be honest, WV doesn't look any better than it was last  year, in fact, I think you look worse.  Marshall shut you down for a full half of a football game!  What do you think USF's defense will do to you?

You won't be able to stop us and we will be able to stop you.  

Reality check for WV:  You are one dimensional and don't have what it takes to beat us.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

ditto Bull Dozer!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Louisville?

We are 2-2 lifetime with Louisville.

They are 0-2 against us in Tampa.

The last time they played here they lost 45-14 only because we felt sorry for them. We easily could have gotten another 14 points if we had wanted to run up the score.

So it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone WHEN USF beats them for the THIRD time in Tampa this year.

Evidently, you haven't a clue as to what your team is in for this time in Tampa.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

ditto Bull Dozer!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

wtf are you smoking? They barely beat UNC and we destroyed UNC. You have your **** completely backwards jackass

Archived