• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Home Field - how to make it feel like it...

USF03

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I know it was discussed a while back, but why can we not paint the end zones, our logo at midfield and Big East on the 30's, and then paint over them with green paint for the Bucs games?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think that RJ is going to put 10-20 thousand seat covers on for us so that we can see green.

• Content Count:  1,386

I don't think that RJ is going to put 10-20 thousand seat covers on for us so that we can see green.

What if we, the fans did it ourselves?

Here's a thought...everyone takes an extra green t-shirt in to the stadium and covers their seat back. ???

Second! Sounds like a great idea for a new tradition. Then in 10-20 years when the Bulls can afford a new OCS, it can be a tradition that no one remembers the reason for! :)

Kizarvexis

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  162

What if we, the fans did it ourselves?

Here's a thought...everyone takes an extra green t-shirt in to the stadium and covers their seat back. ???

Second! Sounds like a great idea for a new tradition. Then in 10-20 years when the Bulls can afford a new OCS, it can be a tradition that no one remembers the reason for! :)

Kizarvexis

and everyone will ask why theheck we bought those red chairbacks too

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The fans in the stands make a stadium the home field!  We have home field advantage this Friday night.  It is as simple as that.

Be loud and noisy on the defense and quiet on the offense--everything else is unimportant.

• Content Count:  275

I don't think it would be a bad idea to charge $10 for the lower bowl student tix and leave the upper bowl for free tix once we start selling out more and more. At 8k seats, thats $80k to offset the cost of renting rayjay which is $105k per game (increasing $10k per year).

That extra money could be put to good use im sure, maybe to pay for stuff like banners to cover up the bucks gear.

I mean really, yes we want our own stadium but how hard would it be to change the banners from bucs to bulls and add a green flag on the ship? If we're selling out who gives a **** what color the seats are, theyll be FULL!

Archived