• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our ticket office is over worked and could use some more help!!!

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I have never had a harder time trying to purchase a product from a company in my entire life! I called them yesterday and talked to a young man named Paul. I told Paul about myself and my prefences and he recomended a recent graduate ticket in the student section for $106 and he informed me that I could buy up to four tickets. I told him that sounded great and that I would call him back in one minute to let him know how many tickets I would need. He said that would be know problem and then he gave me his personal number to make it "easier" to contact him and purchase my tickets. I decided I only needed to tickets and called him back within the minute time frame, no answer, just straight to a message. I then called back a few times going straight to message every time and with me alternating leaving a message and not.  Later in the day it became apparent that he would not call me back so I called the 1-800 number a few times before finally reaching a live person. I then explained the situation to the person on the phone who explained to me the ticket plan once again and how it was a perfect fit for a person such as myself but that I would need to talk to Paul and that he would connect me. Once again I got Paul's voice mail so I left another message explaining that I would like for him to call me back so that I could buy the tickets we had talked about. I then waited to recieve a call this morning and nothing came, so I once again called Paul's straight to voice mail number and once again left a friendly message. I then waited about an hour and decided I would once again call the 1-800 number where I then spoke with another person and once again explained my situation. He then proceeded to tell me that they had just stopped stelling that plan earlier today so I was out of luck. I asked him if there was anything I could do since I had been trying to buy the tickets while they were still on sell and he told me no. He then told me he was sorry and to have a nice day. After getting off the phone with him I then realized, I still have a problem, I NEED TICKETS. Instead of trying to sell me another plan the guy on the phone had tried to get me off his line. So I am continuing to call the 1-800 number only to leave messages never to be returned and recognizing that with the deadline looming on Saturday I will not end up getting season tickets this year :'( And no one at the ticket office seems to care :'(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Ask for Angelo.

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I can't get ahold of a live person in order to be able to ask for anyone.

Ask for Angelo.

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I would imagine that that are bombarded with calls today and will be for the next week.  They probably only check their messages a couple times a day because they can't get off the phone to check them.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I've found that a lot of times they let their phones go to voice mail... try after the lunch hour.

• Content Count:  342

Wow, that's no good.

Paul is my account rep and he always does a good job when I need something.  Then again I don't normally call him we email each other.  His response time is normally within 10 minutes.  

Here is his contact info if you still need it:

Paul Leistner

Sales Executive

USF Athletics

pleistner@admin.usf.edu

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  7,890

just go to the ticket office

It said in the paper yesterday that season tickets will only be available through tomorrow.  They might be slammed right now.  

Great problem for USF, bad problem for you and others trying to get tickets.

Keep trying.

• Content Count:  1,158

PUC:

Those guys are being bombarded today.   There are only 4 of them and you can only imagine the volume of calls they are getting.  Go ahead and call me in my office at (813) 974-3481 and I will assist you.  Don't hold it against them, we just don't have enough ticket sales guys for this volume.  This is why we try to push all individual ticket sales to ticketmaster so it frees them up for callers like yourself who are interested in season or group tickets.

Eric

Quick, everyone call Eric to make his line busy too.  >:D >:D

Just kidding.

Go Bulls.

Archived