• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our ticket office is over worked and could use some more help!!!

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I was not being entirely serious.

In an effort to make me even more confused I am in the wheel chair section of 121. While they told me that those seats are now available to people that are not handicapped I am sure that it will get me some evil looks from those in need, kind of like when you use the handicapped stall because it is the only one available and no one appears to be in need. You will inevitably walk out to a crowd of people in need all giving you the evil eye. They seem to think this will be a good place for me though because I should be able to stand without obstructing anyone's view or drawing the ire of the TSA.

I feel you are over thinking WC (Wheel Chair) access seating. The chair part of those sections isn't for the people in WC-- it's for their companions. They roll up in their own chair-- so there are open spaces at various gaps in the row for them to position the wheel chair in.

No one will give you dirty looks or think you are stealing a chair from a handicapped person. Trust me-- any handicap person in Tampa could find someplace to park their chair in the overly abundant WC access areas. I've sat in those rows before-- it is not a big deal.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

This sounds like a good problem to have.

It will be great to see 40,000+ fans at all the games.

A WVU sellout will be awesome. 

• Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

If you guys really want to do something to help em out... lets send them over some kind of Thank You for doing the best they can under these difficult conditions.  I don't whether it would be Pizzas or Gift Cards or what.  I can tell you when I have called in the past, the service has been great, even via e-mail. 

Just wanted to let everyone know that I love the wheel chair section. I was able to stand and cheer the entire game with out having the TSA try to throw me out or fans behind me yelling down in front. Thank you ticket office for finding me the next best option for my situation, allowing me to cheer for my Bulls in the manner in which I prefer.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

nice!

And since my seat is saved I get to relax and tailgate for an extra hour :cheers

nice!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

In an effort to make me even more confused I am in the wheel chair section of 121. While they told me that those seats are now available to people that are not handicapped I am sure that it will get me some evil looks from those in need, kind of like when you use the handicapped stall because it is the only one available and no one appears to be in need. You will inevitably walk out to a crowd of people in need all giving you the evil eye. They seem to think this will be a good place for me though because I should be able to stand without obstructing anyone's view or drawing the ire of the TSA.

I feel you are over thinking WC (Wheel Chair) access seating. The chair part of those sections isn't for the people in WC-- it's for their companions. They roll up in their own chair-- so there are open spaces at various gaps in the row for them to position the wheel chair in.

No one will give you dirty looks or think you are stealing a chair from a handicapped person. Trust me-- any handicap person in Tampa could find someplace to park their chair in the overly abundant WC access areas. I've sat in those rows before-- it is not a big deal.

Not an expert, and you could be right, Mike, but I don't think those are WC sections, I believe they are disabled areas.  That is not splitting hairs, I'll explain.  I walk with a cane and some days are good, some aren't.  A couple of games where I was having trouble walking (even with the stick) the Usher suggested that my son and I forgo our usual seats down the stairs and just sit in the seats at the top.  Not sure if that makes it disabled versus wheelchair, but if you knew how many snide comments and notes on my windshield I get for parking in a Disabled spot and "only using a cane when those spots are for WHEELCHAIRS, IDIOT!!!!" I guess the difference would make sense.  I have a person behind me now in my seats who gets real mad on the occasion that I get up during the game to cheer.  Sometimes I figure I will just go sit in the disabled section, but it seems now that they are selling them to able bodied people.

At any rate, if the seat is sold, no matter to whom, they have a right to sit in it and everyone else has a right to shut up about it.

well the seats themselves are not for wheel chair users-- those are for the WC companions or anyone else really. The open spots next to those seats are for the WC folks. I think technically though-- they have a seat available to them but most just stay in the chair.

People complain about you parkingin a HC zone? That is ridiculous and none of their **** business

Archived