• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our ticket office is over worked and could use some more help!!!

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Had I been patient I still would be ticketless, complaining on here got me all of the usefull messages that allowed me to contact the people in a way that would result in me being contacted again. Had I went on my original strategy of calling the same numbers over and over and leaving the same messages over and over, I think I would have snapped. In the end I am just happy to have tickets and not worry about waiting for my student friends to find out if they are able to get them. While I would have prefered the tickets we originally discussed, I am just happy to add some stability to my Bull football life. I know most of you think that I should have had tickets long before ,and you are probably right, but as I already explained many in our group are students and I wanted to sit with them. While this may sound silly to some of you some of us prefer to still stand the entire game and cheer like we are not sitting in mass. I was unaware until yesterday that there were student section season tickets and called right away to purchase them, unfortunately my sales assistant had other obligations that prevented that sale from going through. I was not rude to anyone I spoke to, never raised my voice or said anything obscene I simply wanted tickets that would allow me to watch the game in a lively manner without being thrown out. Perhaps I will talk to Eric about creating a section for people like me with Peter Pan syndrom that will allow us all to stand and cheer without TSA trying to throw us out ala BIGSHOOP etal.

Yeah, I bet that they are busy.  Paul is my guy, too, and he has been nothing but great with me.

Patience, young grasshoppah!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would I do that when I did not know he posts here and did not know anything more about him other than his name was Paul and the phone number he gave me that apparently is constantly busy now?

or you could just send Paul a private message on here.

That would have been pretty funny but also could have pushed me over the edge :chainsaw Has anyone ever seen Falling Down?

Quick, everyone call Eric to make his line busy too.  >:D >:D

Just kidding.

Go Bulls.

• Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

...In all I am just happy to have tickets and it was probably time for me to grow up and out of the student section (for a considerable savings on four tickets). Now that I am aware of the fact that it is time to grow up I look forward to making a donation next year and moving to a section that comes with a decent donor level...

Glad you were able to get tickets.  Since you are growing up now, do you think you could learn to break up that huge block of text by hitting the enter key every so often?  And, maybe start putting your replies after the quote, like most grown ups do.  :D

In a word, no.

...In all I am just happy to have tickets and it was probably time for me to grow up and out of the student section (for a considerable savings on four tickets). Now that I am aware of the fact that it is time to grow up I look forward to making a donation next year and moving to a section that comes with a decent donor level...

Glad you were able to get tickets.  Since you are growing up now, do you think you could learn to break up that huge block of text by hitting the enter key every so often?  And, maybe start putting your replies after the quote, like most grown ups do.   :D

I am a big fan of paragraphs but all of my writing today has been me going off on a tangent. When people are reading they have to puzzle together what you are trying to say based upon your tone as well as the words, my absence of paragraphs shows my frustration and a constant stream of thought. This is something you would expect from someone that is upset, as most gathered from my post. Had you been talking to me face to face I would have probably been talking quickly without pauses, this would communicate to you that I was frustrated and that you should not interupt, except for active listening responses such as nodding your head or saying "ya".

As to the the posting of my responses above the quote, I do not see that as having anything to with adulthood. People post below the quote for no other reason than it is the default setting. It is my belief that communicating in that fashion is silly. When people are conversing with you they tend to know who you are responding to based upon your response. If we were all talking at once face to face more often than not people would not need me to draw their attention to whom I was responding or to repeat a question for them because they would know the answer belongs to the person who's response in necessarily follows. On the rare occasion someone would be confused, I would then point out to whom the comment was intended. I see the quote function as a follow up to anyone that is confused about to whom a post was directed. The majority of the time if someone is following the conversation they do not need the quote because they are already following the thread. Should someone still need the quote to remind them, I still provide it for them. While I may be wrong I think I put my posts in an order of importance for most readers, as most will only need the new text, but for those having trouble keeping up I still provide a footnote to keep them up to speed.

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

This is all actually a GREAT THING.  USF Ticket reps are swamped beyond belief.  Who would ever have thought this day would finally arrive.  For all those BULLIEVERS out there, the day has finally arrived!! I SAY ITS GREAT TO BE A U-S-F BULL, I SAY ITS GREAT.......

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

I am a big fan of paragraphs but all of my writing today has been me going off on a tangent. When people are reading they have to puzzle together what you are trying to say based upon your tone as well as the words, my absence of paragraphs shows my frustration and a constant stream of thought. This is something you would expect from someone that is upset, as most gathered from my post. Had you been talking to me face to face I would have probably been talking quickly without pauses, this would communicate to you that I was frustrated and that you should not interupt, except for active listening responses such as nodding your head or saying "ya".

As to the the posting of my responses above the quote, I do not see that as having anything to with adulthood. People post below the quote for no other reason than it is the default setting. It is my belief that communicating in that fashion is silly. When people are conversing with you they tend to know who you are responding to based upon your response. If we were all talking at once face to face more often than not people would not need me to draw their attention to whom I was responding or to repeat a question for them because they would know the answer belongs to the person who's response in necessarily follows. On the rare occasion someone would be confused, I would then point out to whom the comment was intended. I see the quote function as a follow up to anyone that is confused about to whom a post was directed. The majority of the time if someone is following the conversation they do not need the quote because they are already following the thread. Should someone still need the quote to remind them, I still provide it for them. While I may be wrong I think I put my posts in an order of importance for most readers, as most will only need the new text, but for those having trouble keeping up I still provide a footnote to keep them up to speed.

ucfbscpe97face100ri5.jpg

Are you related to this guy from the UCiF board? He seems to share the same passion for writing as you do.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Feast or Famine.  Also, this is just another reason to buy season tickets.  The better the Bulls play the harder it will be to get tickets.

Dad? ;D

ucfbscpe97face100ri5.jpg

Are you related to this guy from the UCiF board? He seems to share the same passion for writing as you do.  ;D

Archived