• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our ticket office is over worked and could use some more help!!!

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I am glad I am now a proud member of the choir to which you are preaching.

Feast or Famine.  Also, this is just another reason to buy season tickets.  The better the Bulls play the harder it will be to get tickets.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

Guess this isn't the best time to call about my basketball tickets...    >:D :ROFLMAO

Just skip to the part where you start a thread complaining about them on THEBULLSPEN. It gets much easier from there ;D

Guess this isn't the best time to call about my basketball tickets...    >:D :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  358

As to the the posting of my responses above the quote, I do not see that as having anything to with adulthood.

Neither do I.  I was being sarcastic.  Hence, the  :D after my comment.  No need to get defensive.

People post below the quote for no other reason than it is the default setting. It is my belief that communicating in that fashion is silly.

That's not the reason I post below the quote.  Since, on this board, all new replies are at the bottom of the page, it makes sense, to me, to put my comments below any quoted text.

I have been on other message boards where all new replies are at the top of the page.  On those boards, I use the format you currently use and put my comments above any quoted text.

To each his own...

As to the the posting of my responses above the quote, I do not see that as having anything to with adulthood.

Neither do I.  I was being sarcastic.  Hence, the  :D after my comment.  No need to get defensive.

People post below the quote for no other reason than it is the default setting. It is my belief that communicating in that fashion is silly.

That's not the reason I post below the quote.  Since, on this board, all new replies are at the bottom of the page, it makes sense, to me, to put my comments below any quoted text.

I have been on other message boards where all new replies are at the top of the page.  On those boards, I use the format you currently use and put my comments above any quoted text.

To each his own...

No problem, it has been a very roller coaster of emotion day and I may be a little edgy.  :o I am posting on the bottom for the first time ever just to show that I a flexible ;D That was hard and I am not sure I will be able to do it again ;)

• Content Count:  12,293

so what section did you end up in?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

WOW...not only did he use his ENTER key, but he indented as well!

Hey puc86, I met you at Beef's the one night back with E.T. and Randy.  I wasn't trying to downplay your need for tickets.  I just meant that Paul obviously knew what you wanted, was filling orders for others, and if he was even a shred of a decent guy, would have gotten you what you needed in time.

That is why I said "patience".  I do admire your tenacity though!

P.S. I almost purchased the "New Alumni" season tickets like you did, but in the end, I wanted my own seat.  So, I am sitting in 124, trying to pump up the South Endzone as much as possible!

In an effort to make me even more confused I am in the wheel chair section of 121. While they told me that those seats are now available to people that are not handicapped I am sure that it will get me some evil looks from those in need, kind of like when you use the handicapped stall because it is the only one available and no one appears to be in need. You will inevitably walk out to a crowd of people in need all giving you the evil eye. They seem to think this will be a good place for me though because I should be able to stand without obstructing anyone's view or drawing the ire of the TSA.

• Content Count:  12,293

P.S. I almost purchased the "New Alumni" season tickets like you did, but in the end, I wanted my own seat.  So, I am sitting in 124, trying to pump up the South Endzone as much as possible!

you can buy "new alumni" tickets that are actual seats.  contact Anwar Pople at 813-974-6113 or apople@admin.usf.edu

probably better to call though because those guys are going crazy this whole week.

Not a problem, I do remember meeting you as well as you significant other. Paul seems to be a very nice guy the only problem was the only means of getting ahold of him was not the best one to be using at this time. Once I was given his e-mail address I was able to send him an e-mail and get a response in a time frame of about 20 minutes. Like I said unfortunately or perhaps fortunately I will now be forced to join an adult section, section 121 wheel chair, because they stopped selling the student section season tickets during the time we were unable to communicate with one another. I look foward to joining you guys in the south endzone and feel free to stop by and say hi, I will be the only one standing in the wheel chair section ;D The other good news is my dad is in a wheel chair, because of a stroke, so if he ever needs to come to a game it should be easier :)

WOW...not only did he use his ENTER key, but he indented as well!

Hey puc86, I met you at Beef's the one night back with E.T. and Randy.  I wasn't trying to downplay your need for tickets.  I just meant that Paul obviously knew what you wanted, was filling orders for others, and if he was even a shred of a decent guy, would have gotten you what you needed in time.

That is why I said "patience".  I do admire your tenacity though!

Archived