• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Confident, nervous, or just plain scared about Auburn game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

Was wondering what the general consensus was about the Auburn game this weekend? Actually, I'm not that nervous about it because I don't think anyone really expects USF to win the game anyway. Going into their stadium at night just seems like pretty mighty task.

Would feel a little better about the game if they would have had a stronger showing last Saturday, but as long as they don't get blown-out I don't see how it can really be that awful of a deal for the team even if they lose? Aren't they 7 point underdogs? But, I would LOVE to see USF break the Top 25 for the first time in history, and I really believe that beating Auburn at home would do it.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,433

Was more excited about it a couple weeks ago...after the Elon game, I'm still excited but nervous b/c I think our guys have bought into the hype a little too much.  Results show up on the field, not in the pre-season newspapers, shows and magazines.  That said, Go Bulls!  Can't wait to be sitting in my seats at the game!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I just don't want us to have another "away game" explosion.... Kansas last year, Cinci last year, UConn the year before.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I keep thinking of the Dumb and Dumber quote...    "So you're sayin' there's a chance..."

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

Excitedly nervous ....

• Content Count:  12,293

just excited.

as far as im concerned our team has nothing to lose.  sure, we have been picked as making this "upset" but its all just an upset.  if we play a solid game and keep it close then i think we have come a long way in just 3 years.

do i think we can win, absolutely.  if we control the ground game and keep their defense out on the field i think we have a real good shot.

• Content Count:  808

Im so excited that my teeth are chattering

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Defense - EXCITED

Offense - A little nervous

Special Teams - Scared to death and then some.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Im very excited because this a huge game for our program and can be a statement for how for it has come.  Nervous because the team does have a propensity for crapping the bed in road games.  All in all if we execute this game is VERY winnable due to some great match ups for us. 

• Content Count:  2,363

just excited.

as far as im concerned our team has nothing to lose.   sure, we have been picked as making this "upset" but its all just an upset.  if we play a solid game and keep it close then i think we have come a long way in just 3 years.

do i think we can win, absolutely.  if we control the ground game and keep their defense out on the field i think we have a real good shot.

Co-signed on all counts.

Archived