• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF STUDENTS!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Courtesy USF

USF Student Football Ticket Information

* All USF students receive one free ticket to USF athletic events with a valid USF ID.

* Student tickets will be available at Gate B starting 1 ½ hours before kickoff.

* Students may purchase companion tickets for guests who would like to sit in the student sections. 

* Companion tickets are $16 in advance and $21 at the game. 

* Game day companion tickets can only be purchased at the main ticket office of Raymond James Stadium due to University auditing procedures.

* Advance companion tickets are available the week of a game at entry 3 of the Sun Dome.

* Ride the Bull Runner FREE from the student parking lot at Willow and Maple Dr. and back every home game.

* Student sections are located in 143-151, 201-204,241-245.  All seating is general admission.

Non-students:  If you have procrastinated your pursuit of a college degree, this is the next best thing to a full scholarship!!  Register now!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Please note: We will ONLY have 6 Bull Runners running to the game.  First come, first served.  I think 6 will be ok for Elon, but the future will be close!  Just a warning to students...

• Content Count:  12,293

i hope if the demand goes up then there will be bull runners.

which box office is considered the "main office" at ray jay?  the south end?

i already got my tickets but just wondering

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Just to add to this, the Oracle had that list on the front page along with one MAJOR change:

8,000 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS UNTIL THEY RUN OUT.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No big deal here as im there for football and tailgating unlike alot of people who are there for tailgating and football

• Content Count:  1,165

Just to add to this, the Oracle had that list on the front page along with one MAJOR change:

8,000 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS UNTIL THEY RUN OUT.

Yea, that makes me mad....at this point, we should be welcoming any and all student who wants to come and let them get in free.  We're trying to build a good fan base, we shouldn't be doing things to hamper those efforts like capping student tickets.

• Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

8,000 is a good number and when you put a limit on it it increases the value of it. I can see those 8,000 becoming BIG items for WV  game. Creates excitement for going to the game.

Thee is no rush if you vknow you can get one no matter what.

• Content Count:  873

This is ridiculous.  The number should be capped at how many tickets are sold with a minum cap of at least 10,000.  For instance, this game should have a cap of 40,000.  If we and WVU are undefeated when we meet, the number would have to go down.  If they have to open up the upper deck then they should make a student section up there.

• Content Count:  1,165

My point of view comes from those students who are kinda interested in coming, but then think "Well, I might not even get in, so I'll just stay home/watch on TV/etc", but I see your point as well. People who are true fans are going to be there no matter what, and will be the main portion of those 8,000 tickets. Casual or new fans are the ones that are most likely to stoll in at 6:50, and are the ones who will miss out because of it. We want those fans especially to get in to the game, because we want to turn those interested casual fans into true fans who come to every game.

Archived