• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF STUDENTS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I never had a problem with tickets at USF because I was usually one of the first ones in with other SBC members to try to get our seats.  Ah...those days seemed like yesterday.  Now that I'm an alumni (even though I don't have my diploma in hand yet...) I can walk 15 min before the game starts. :-)

Anowho, I highly doubt USF would turn students away at any game.  I think that they might saying that to encourage students to get there early.

• Content Count:  509

does that mean if students get there after the 8000 allotment is up, they can't buy a student ticket?  I thought that A&S athletic fee in the tuition fees was supposed to be for allowing free tickets for students.

I don't remember any cap when I was a student, back in the ol' days, maybe this is a policy to encourage the students who go to see a football game to show up early and get in and discourage the students who go to hang out behind the pirate ship the whole game.

• Content Count:  771

I never had a problem with tickets at USF because I was usually one of the first ones in with other SBC members to try to get our seats.  Ah...those days seemed like yesterday.  Now that I'm an alumni (even though I don't have my diploma in hand yet...) I can walk 15 min before the game starts. :-)

Anowho, I highly doubt USF would turn students away at any game.  I think that they might saying that to encourage students to get there early.

that ans also, there is going to be a new system of getting student tickets for all athletic games coming out this year as well... more events/games you attend, more loyalty points you earn, better your chances for getting tickets to high priority games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

...  If they have to open up the upper deck then they should make a student section up there.

I would imagine with the demand of season tix going up we may have a cap of where the student tix are located.

Hope we top 8K and we'll find out what happens.

Seems the demand has gone up and this will be a learning year. May see assigned seats next season or maybe SR's get first option ...

• Content Count:  2,307

that ans also, there is going to be a new system of getting student tickets for all athletic games coming out this year as well... more events/games you attend, more loyalty points you earn, better your chances for getting tickets to high priority games.

I already have 4 yrs of priority points thanks to SBC.  And now I'm a season ticket holder and I get more.  This is why I encourage so many people to join SBC.  Not only do you get some awesome friends, and make fun trips, but you also get priority points and that will help them out if they are looking into season tickets for the future.

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

I hope all 8,000 are taken and then the call for more will be heard!!!

Archived