• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andy Katz: Franschilla OUT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

i'm suspicious about this one. i wonder if ESPN wasn't the one driving the train for a brother commentator. fraschilla made no sense here from the start

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I didn't know Woolard offered Fran the job.

As far as I know Fran took his name out because Woolard showed no interest in hiring him. If Woolard wanted Fran don't you think he would have offered by now?

I trust in Woolard as long as he brings in Heath. Anybody else at this point and I will be disappointed.

His resume is far better than anyone else talked about. He has 3 top 15 recruiting classes in the last 5 years and 2 NCAA appearances from a power conference in those same 5 years.

And the guy actually shows an interest in coaching here. He seems up for the challenge. Not only that but Ark is going to supplement his income by $300k per year for the next 3 years.

I don't think it was offered, but they discussed it. It was on College Gamenight last night.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I didn't know Woolard offered Fran the job.

As far as I know Fran took his name out because Woolard showed no interest in hiring him. If Woolard wanted Fran don't you think he would have offered by now?

I trust in Woolard as long as he brings in Heath. Anybody else at this point and I will be disappointed.

His resume is far better than anyone else talked about. He has 3 top 15 recruiting classes in the last 5 years and 2 NCAA appearances from a power conference in those same 5 years.

And the guy actually shows an interest in coaching here. He seems up for the challenge. Not only that but Ark is going to supplement his income by $300k per year for the next 3 years.

I don't think it was offered, but they discussed it. It was on College Gamenight last night.

I'm sure they "discussed it"  but I'm also sure ESPN has a bias when reporting on one of their analysts. Of course they want to paint him in the best possible light.

It makes them look good when one of their guys is up for or can turn down a BE job. I'm not sure I'd consider that source objective.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Help me out here.  Isn't Stan Heath like about 80 by now or am I thinking of the wrong guy  -- Mich State -  he was old back then.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Stan Heath = Jud Heathcote?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Help me out here.  Isn't Stan Heath like about 80 by now or am I thinking of the wrong guy  -- Mich State -  he was old back then.

wrong guy. this guy came from Kent State. born in 1964. check out his site. Are you thinking of Jud heathcoat?

http://www.stanheath.com/coach-stanheath.htm

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Thanks guys,  I didn't think I had the right guy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Thanks guys,  I didn't think I had the right guy.

I'm sure Jud Heathcote was on smazza's List of 100 Coaches Who Could Come In and Win At USF, though...