• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andy Katz: Franschilla OUT

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Heath would be a tremendous addition..

He says he is interested..

That's what I'm really wondering about.

If he is interested, that would make one.

We'll see if he too pulls his name out when things look like they might lean toward him.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Duh-duh-duh......another one bites the dust...... [smiley=violin.gif] :nope :violin

Maybe it's another graceful exit as we have our guy and we're giving the other candidates a chance to step back and declare their withdrawal.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Duh-duh-duh......another one bites the dust...... [smiley=violin.gif] :nope :violin

Maybe it's another graceful exit as we have our guy and we're giving the other candidates a chance to step back and declare their withdrawal.

I hope you're on to something there.

I've had similar thoughts, but it just seems kind of bleak right now.

I should say "attempt at a graceful exit"...

I hope you're on to something there.

I've had similar thoughts, but it just seems kind of bleak right now.

Well we have had at least three candidates that did not receive an offer announce their withdrawal.  See, we really need accuracy here to properly analyze information.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

You would rather have a retread that hasn't coached in 5 years over a guy that has actually shown interest and has had 3 top 15 recruiting classes and been to the NCAA's twice in the last 5 years.

Speaking of retread....Did I say 'rather'? Could you please point out where I said I would 'rather' have Fraschilla?  ::)

Did they have the Gordon rule back when you graduated?

Cheers,

Rueben

sorry Reub.

I just assumed that someone with such a limited  basketball IQ  couldn't come up with a candidate other than a retread coach who is an announcer on ESPN.

Maybe I was wrong.

Then again you're all for Jarvis now.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

sorry Reub.

I just assumed that someone with such a limited  basketball IQ  couldn't come up with a candidate other than a retread coach who is an announcer on ESPN.

Maybe I was wrong.

So what does that say about Woolard? I guess he has the same 'limited BB IQ' as I do. Afterall, he wanted Fraschilla here didn't he?

Aren't you one of the "in Woolard we trust" guys?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

sorry Reub.

Maybe I was wrong.

So what does that say about Woolard? I guess he has the same 'limited BB IQ' as I do. Afterall, he wanted Fraschilla here didn't he?

Aren't you one of the "in Woolard we trust" guys?

I didn't know Woolard offered Fran the job.

As far as I know Fran took his name out because Woolard showed no interest in hiring him. If Woolard wanted Fran don't you think he would have offered by now?

I trust in Woolard as long as he brings in Heath. Anybody else at this point and I will be disappointed.

His resume is far better than anyone else talked about. He has 3 top 15 recruiting classes in the last 5 years and 2 NCAA appearances from a power conference in those same 5 years.

And the guy actually shows an interest in coaching here. He seems up for the challenge. Not only that but Ark is going to supplement his income by $300k per year for the next 3 years.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

As far as I know Fran took his name out because Woolard showed no interest in hiring him.

Right...I took my name out too.