• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many USF football players will be kicked off?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

S. Bien I never accused a kid of anything. The only one making accusations here is you, against me. These kids have damaged THEIR reputations and that their doing.

The question asked in this post can only be answered with specualtion not accusation. I voted 3 and stated who those three COULD be.

I have no problems with your comments concering who I am. Attack my reputation all you want. I know who I am and what I do. I have stated nothing on this board that would "be very detrimental" to my career. I don't see you identifing yourself, who are you?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

S. Bien I never accused a kid of anything. The only one making accusations here is you, against me. These kids have damaged THEIR reputations and that their doing.

The question asked in this post can only be answered with specualtion not accusation. I voted 3 and stated who those three COULD be.

I have no problems with your comments concering who I am. Attack my reputation all you want. I know who I am and what I do. I have stated nothing on this board that would "be very detrimental" to my career. I don't see you identifing yourself, who are you?

What a chuckle, your lunch hour at da wood now extends from 11AM until 2PM?  Long time.

No one attacked your character just questioned your motivation and now that you've made your position quite clear on Ponton, and a few previous threads on other players, and even being very critical on CJL saying some harsh words on him and his recruiting tact...well it isn't hard for Leavitt and staff to read that and now know directly the source.  Maybe it motivates them, or maybe it makes them wonder.  You agreed they do a lot for kids.

If you are truly a man from Da Wood, and know who I am talking about when I reference the Dump Truck...then you would have tons of respect for Jim Leavitt.  You would know what he did for Buie, you would know that he gave a schollie offer to RJ Anderson when nearly everyone backed off because of baseball, was very classy and respectable recruiting McCray and crew, and even willing to offer a former Armwood player a spot when he was deciding to transfer and had some problems at his previous stop.  He's got good street cred, and any coach knows that schools go through Julmiste's of the world but it's the staffs that deal with it swiftly that get the most respect.  

I am just taking you on your word of who you are, but if you are who you say you are then i am shocked by your positions and tact.  

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner S.Bien I was busy; teaching class, tutoring below average students for the FCAT, covering another class (because their is a sub crisis in Hills Count) and coaching tennis to kids who didn't grow up in a country club town.

But wait you know all this, why am I explaining myself to you, you seem to know exactly who I am and every move I make at DA WOOD. I should be so careful what I say and do, my intentions are so evil. You may call me to the office and tell me my job is on the line. You are seeing my every move, you are a student in my class, no you are a teacher I work with, no you must be the principal, no you must be the one who was there teaching my ethics course.

You still haven't answerd my question...WHO ARE YOU!?

I work 12 hour days and how I deligate my business throughout the day is of none of your concern. The comments I make on this board are to be debated and I know that before I post them. I'm not looking for shock value, I'm expressing my opinion.

Why is it so wrong for me to say that PONTON could be the next to go. He was the one who got suspended for the use of POT right? Is that some kind of secret or are you just that nieve? It's not my job to defend him, in fact I hope he gets his act together. I remember Andre Hall stating that PONTON was better than him. I would love to see that.

YOU are the one throwing people under the bus NOT ME! I have not attacked your character until this very post. You are a 36 year old man I'm 25 , GROW UP!

Oh and by the way this is all coming from a guy who only averages a half a post a day. Ya I spend all my time doing this...right 8-)

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  901

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner S.Bien I was busy; teaching class, tutoring below average students for the FCAT, covering another class (because their is a sub crisis in Hills Count) and coaching tennis to kids who didn't grow up in a country club town.

But wait you know all this, why am I explaining myself to you, you seem to know exactly who I am and every move I make at DA WOOD. I should be so careful what I say and do, my intentions are so evil. You may call me to the office and tell me my job is on the line. You are seeing my every move, you are a student in my class, no you are a teacher I work with, no you must be the principal, no you must be the one who was there teaching my ethics course.

I work 12 hour days and how I deligate my business throughout the day is of none of your concern. The comments I make on this board are to be debated and I know that before I post them. I'm not looking for shock value, I'm expressing my opinion.

Why is it so wrong for me to say that PONTON could be the next to go. He was the one who got suspended for the use of POT right? Is that some kind of secret or are you just that nieve? It's not my job to defend him, in fact I hope he gets his act together. I remember Andre Hall stating that PONTON was better than him. I would love to see that.

YOU are the one throwing people under the bus NOT ME! I have not attacked your character until this very post. You are a 36 year old man I'm 25 , GROW UP!

I have pity for the children.

I have pity for the children.

LOL ;D

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Windbane, I don't understand why you think this is a meaningless thread? This is not a condescending question, but how long have you been following USF football?

Every year we have guys kicked off for various issues, I've been watching it happen since '99. The thing that is interesting to me is that they are more often than not "quality" players. Jon Chivas being the earliest I can recall and the list goes on.

The reason it is worth talking about is because it says something about the integrity of our PROGRAM. CJL does not care WHO you are, you cross the line you are out. When I was younger I hated this but now I understand why it HAS to be done.

Please let us never minimalize this issue.

PB...FYI...CJL did not kick Julmiste out of the program.

Julmiste was kicked out of the program because per USF ATHLETIC Dept RULES, where it states that if ANY USF Athletes in ANY sport fails 3 drug tests, you are immediately kicked out said program.

Believe Windbane (or name like that) was trying to make the point earlier in the thread to you.

Now CJL can kick a player out of his program for ANY reason...and could of done that same for Josh...by not letting him enroll at USF because of his prior arrest...not allowed him back on the team after he was kicked off because of the theft case...and could of kicked him off after his first sign of drug use (before his first test), then could of done the same after his first positive drug test...or even after his 2nd failed drug test, but never did.

great, the last thing I need is you agreeing with me so no one else pays attention to my point, heh.  Anyway, like I said, Leavitt did not kick anyone off the team so no credit should go to him.  Now, maybe he would have anyway, but it is the rules that forced Julmiste off the team.  Perhaps Leavitt  helped set the rules, who knows.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Windbane no one WANTS players kicked off. Especially good ones. Julmiste and others before him have made some serious mistakes, they now have to deal with it.

My answer was three before I even knew Julmiste was out...

Julmiste

Ponton

And a very small prediction of Ford based upon academic history but I really think this kid will cease his opportunity.

I'm very sorry you don't see the wrong in calling out players as some that might break the rules to get themselves kicked off the team (because of established rules, no one is kicking them off, it is solely their fault if it happens).  I've gotten a speeding ticket before.  That is breaking the law and probably has potentially worse consequences for other people than smoking pot (as far as dangerous to them, team impact not being considered).  

Here's an analogous situation:  if someone was to go on a board and state that I'm due to get a another speeding ticket any second that will suspend my license right after a friend of mine did the same thing, I would be more than insulted.  Why do you insult the remaining players on the team?  Why have a poll and vote for high numbers of players to get themselves kicked off?  Do we have a precedence for having a lot of players being kicked off?  Are some of you just that pessimistic about this upcoming season?  Is everyone on the team smoking pot at your parties (maybe they are)?

If you vote a high number and are right, what the hell kind of joy do you get?  "OHHHHH MAN, I'M SO SMART I GUESSED THE RIGHT NUMBER OF PLAYERS TO GET THEMSELVES KICKED OFF MY FAVORITE TEAM!!!!!!!!!  I AM AWESOME!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That is what I meant by useless.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

And a very small prediction of Ford based upon academic history but I really think this kid will cease his opportunity.

Ok Professabull - and I wonder why our kids aren't getting a good education ?  CEASE his opportunity ?  WOW-

Poll like this shows no class.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

:-?

Did I just accidentally stumble on the BullsPen Kindergarten Edition?

Some of you guys are behaving like 5-year-olds.   ::)