• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O.J. MURDOCK good for USF???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

sounds good to me.  will be interesting with him and grothe's old HS WR in 2008.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I can't wait to see Frazier here... instant chemistry with Grothe.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I can't believe people are questioning bringing this kid on board.

Yeah, let's NOT let a Rivals 100 prospect on the team... we don't need that kind of talent...  ::)

What kind of crack are you all smoking?  Of COURSE you give a kid like this a schollie and keep him on a tight leash... if the leash breaks, you kick him to the curb.  The onus is on the kid to behave at this point, and as we've seen with Chambers, Watson, etc... if Leavitt won't hesitate to kick SENIORS off the team, he sure won't have any emotional attachment to this kid.

I say bring him in and let's get him the rock.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

The more studs in the barn the better!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Never made it to the track team either. He said he doesn't plan to run track at USF, just stick to football.

Well then he has zero value to USF in my book.  I watched OJ in HS and was never enamored by his ability.  Tons of speed, average lateral movement, not much explosiveness out of the cut, he was soft, and had average hands.  He's a great straight ahead speedster but that doesn't do much in our offense.

Big deal, at this juncture OJ isn't near the talent of Edwards, Johnson, and Hester...let alone some of the freshmen.  To bad he's not running track because the track team could sure use his sprinter speed.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

got arrested for shoplifting and I believe he had an attitude problem up there....thats what I heard not something i know so please dont take it as gospel  (BiggTipp 2:7)
 ;D ;)

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

Maybe he's friends with Stirrups and they shoplift together as a bonding thing???

On the up side, we will have a year to evaluate his off-field actions while he sits out for transfering.  We'll have a whole year to cut the leash if need be.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Well then he has zero value to USF in my book.  I watched OJ in HS and was never enamored by his ability.  Tons of speed, average lateral movement, not much explosiveness out of the cut, he was soft, and had average hands.  He's a great straight ahead speedster but that doesn't do much in our offense.

Big deal, at this juncture OJ isn't near the talent of Edwards, Johnson, and Hester...let alone some of the freshmen.  To bad he's not running track because the track team could sure use his sprinter speed.

I think we should at least take a chance on a guy of this speed. Reading Spurrier's comments he does sound like a kid who is fast as hell, but doesn't have the desire to work any harder than he has to. A guy who has always been so good because he was so much faster than everyone for most his playing career.

Hopefully that will change, anything can happen.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

More links to stuff you didn't make up ..... Just amazing.    [smiley=loser.gif]