• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF 2007 Signing Day Mixer, Tampa Alum Chapter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I love the Bull Ring and will continue to support it. Zimbo has done nothing but support USF athletics since he started the place. With all due respect to everyone's opinions on here, I think last year's signing day event may have overwhelmed the staff a bit, so maybe the service was slow because the were understaffed. From the sounds of it, this signing day will be much bigger considering 1470am is doing a live feed from there, so I'm hoping they'll be adequately staffed.

Keep supporting Bull-themed businesses, and they'll only get better. If you have a critique about the service, talk to Zimbo about it. He's not that hard to miss, and upon hearing your critique, he'll do something about it. Slamming a business on a message board won't do nothing, but hurt a Bull Business. Be proactive about helping the Bull cause along, not reactive.

Go Bulls.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Slamming a business on a message board won't do nothing, but hurt a Bull Business. Be proactive about helping the Bull cause along, not reactive.

Correct. The reason I started this thread was to give everyone (who's interested) a heads up regarding this event.  Ã‚ 

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

^^the thing is that I love the place as well.  We finally have a place to call our own, and the food is great.

However, the three times I have been there (and only once for anything Bulls...our game vs. Louisville) I got bad service all around.

Am I saying don't patronize the place?  No.  I am just giving a heads-up to anyone that is looking to go there.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

"sniffle"...   I think, (Cough) I think I'm catching a cold...   It'll probably be the worst on Wednesday...     Around...  4 to 6:30...   (Achoo!)  Tell my boss for me.

But after that, I'll be MUCH BETTER ;)

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

"sniffle"...   I think, (Cough) I think I'm catching a cold...   It'll probably be the worst on Wednesday...     Around...  4 to 6:30...   (Achoo!)  Tell my boss for me.

But after that, I'll be MUCH BETTER ;)

I might have some medicine for you Mutt.  24 oz or pitcher?

Bump

This thread fell to the 2nd page... wanted to make sure it was fresh in our minds...

Ari/Herm/Rueb ... are all three of you guys coming to this?? You could put certain rumors to rest.  ;-)

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Ari/Herm/Rueb ... are all three of you guys coming to this?? You could put certain rumors to rest.  ;-)

Good call, Jim. I wouldn't mind speaking some basket ball with the "three wise men." I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the quality of their posts has increased significantly in the past few weeks. They're actually critiquing USF basketball instead of just dumping on the coaching staff and/or players. So will you guys be out there?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Gene...if you and Jason get there before me, save me a seat.

I have a dental appointment that afternoon, and rather than continue to exploit the American consumer by feeding the beast of television ratings, I'll shirk my professional obligations and hang out at the Bull Ring. It just feels like the morally right thing to do.  

Besides, a splash of Jim Bean and Coke is just the medicine to compensate for the previous few hours spent with Dr. "Painless" Monteleone.  8-)

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113

:) Definitely going to be there!! Enjoy the libation and my better half has his B-Day that day!!!!!  Great present for him.  

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I will be there with hubby in tow.............

All I have to do is tell the boss that we have the signing day mixer and I'm good to go.