• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ATTN COACH FREY!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

USF WILL CRUSH wvu NEXT SEASON !!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Well, there goes your teeth, a new addiction to moonshine, and a great double wide in your future. Oops! my mistake. That's ECU and So Miss.  ;D

Coaches, I am hoping that this move was to benefit your families with financial gain. Can't blame anyone for getting more of the monetary effect. But if it was to just jump ship, be prepared for the rath to be bestowed upon thee as you make your return to Bulls country! ;)    Reaper

PS. Good luck Rod! Going back home is always a good thing. But could you have made it an OOC team?   ::)   Reaper

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

And I know everyone's upset that coaches are leaving, but think of it this way....

People are REALLY starting to recognize what a strong program of coaches and athletes we have down here.  They see coaches who take walk-ons, and often not the most highly-touted recruits...they get those guys working hard, refine their mechanics, and POOF! USF upsets some MAJOR programs. People wanna know how we did it, so it's only logical that they go for our coaching staff and hope they can reap some of that success.

Best of luck to both Rod Smith and Greg Frey, as well as to Lawrence Dawsey and Bernard Clark.  Hope you cherished your memories as Bulls as much as we enjoyed having you.  Know you always having a home here at USF and there are no ill feelings, at least not from me!

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235

On the other hand, I wish you BAD LUCK.  You are a traitor to our school.  After we just had the best year in team history, you are leaving to another Big East school.  You piece of trash

That's classic.   ;D

Of all the assisants who have left so far I am most disapointed with coach Fry. Not only was he good recruiter but he was also a part of the original staff. You would have hoped he would have shown more loyalty to the program than to ditch us for a conference rival right before national signing day. Especially since it appears that it was not money related.  

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  873

On the other hand, I wish you BAD LUCK.  You are a traitor to our school.  After we just had the best year in team history, you are leaving to another Big East school.  You piece of trash

That's classic.   ;D

Of all the assisants who have left so far I am most disapointed with coach Fry. Not only was he good recruiter but he was also a part of the original staff. You would have hoped he would have shown more loyalty to the program than to ditch us for a conference rival right before national signing day. Especially since it appears that it was not money related.  

And of course speaking of loyalty.  Leavitt could have left for bigger program many times but no, he stayed here.  That just makes Leavitt a better person than Frey.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

omghi2u Jenna!  <3

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Weren't Frey and Smith from the State of West Virginia?  It's hard to compete with home.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32

frey was from clearwater i think. two things are fact it wasn't a monetary move since leavitt was willing to match and  according to his own interview it was a split decision that he made last week after west va called. i'm sure he had other reasons for moving (less work hours, work with his friend, sick of leavitt, change of scenery, who knows). i don't think this will affect us too much with recruiting and i thank him for getting us to where we are, but don't expect any cheers when he comes back to tampa. at least he took private pyle and his sh!t collection of "voodoo" plays and sweaty head towels with him. hopefully we can bring in some new and more talented/qualified people that's wiling to work with leavitt.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113

Hey everyone needs to consider the flip side of this.  CJL knows what these guys teach and pretty much what they will do.  On the other hand since we have some new blood coming in that could prove to be our advantage since they will not have had as much experience with our new staff.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Hey everyone needs to consider the flip side of this.  CJL knows what these guys teach and pretty much what they will do.  On the other hand since we have some new blood coming in that could prove to be our advantage since they will not have had as much experience with our new staff.

Which new staff?

Don't both Frey and Smith know how Burnham and Gregory conduct bidness?