• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is USF football growing on Tampa Bay fans?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Back on topic....

A guy I work with saw my USF mini helmet (I have a USF and a Bucs helmet on my desk at work) and asked me about getting season tickets.  He is from NY, so he isn't too familiar with the program but has heard some good things about them.

He said one of his neighbors is trying to get together a group of 8 people to pitch in and buy the $10K donation seats.  They think it will be a good investment and can foresee the day when seats will be impossible to get.

I was shocked and pretty excited.  I emailed him the seating chart with the donation requirements and my ticket reps contact info.

Its happening...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

yes but too darn slowly

this year we will get the bandwagoneers of tampa

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

yes but too darn slowly

this year we will get the bandwagoneers of tampa

You might very well be correct.  But bandwagoneers still fill seats.  Isn't that what we want?  We still have to get the average Joe or Jane to become interested in what USF has to offer.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

The more USF tshirts and jerseys in the middle and high schools, the better. What I'm saying is that they are the future. They are the ones that's going to turn us into "The Big 4".

I'm ALWAYS pimpin USF to my students...  Have posters up on the wall, always singing their praises, and directing prospective students to get a higher education. Every one who I see wearing a USF shirt or hat, I let them know it. Finally, I've been wearing a USF logo shirt to work EVERY DAY for the past 3-4 years. USF Won't need to be part of the "big 4" we'll be the only thing goin !!!

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

The more USF tshirts and jerseys in the middle and high schools, the better. What I'm saying is that they are the future. They are the ones that's going to turn us into "The Big 4".

I'm ALWAYS pimpin USF to my students...  Have posters up on the wall, always singing their praises, and directing prospective students to get a higher education. Every one who I see wearing a USF shirt or hat, I let them know it. Finally, I've been wearing a USF logo shirt to work EVERY DAY for the past 3-4 years. USF Won't need to be part of the "big 4" we'll be the only thing goin !!!

Keep on pimpin  ;)

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hey Mutt------It's just a shame you can't wear your game helmet to classes.  LOL  That would sell them like nothing else.       ;) ;D

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Well this IS high school...   I'll bring it in on special occasions.  ;)

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Great thread.  Every year I bring my daughter(oldest-15) and a bunch of her friends along with my sons(4) and their friends to the homecoming game.  Costs me a fortune between the food and tickets and all the USF gear I end up buying but we now have kids wearing USF gear at Astronaut(SP?) HS and alot more kids know about USF.  Plus we all have a great time.  This has become an annual deal and from a group of about 8 we have grown to 28 this last year.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Oh, sorry we are not Tampa Bay but from Brevard county.