• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I Understand Now...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to a "T"..she even still buys me Gator gear for birthdays and xmas but knows I'm a USF fan...my uncle went there and isnt that bad..nowhere near it

Okay. Fight fire with fire. Buy her USF stuff.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

I like to remind them it took 100 years for them to win 1 NC. Not the 10 or 20 they think they won.

$10 says we do it in half that time, if not sooner!  

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I'll remind you not all are bad, my parents are both UF alum and have 2 Bulls season tix. Yes, they usually end up going to the UF games over the USF games for teh obvious, but they do root for the Bulls at all times (until September 3, 2010 I'm sure)

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Its funny that alot of the criticsim in here about gator fans are the same thing UCF fans say about most bulls fans.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

to a "T"..she even still buys me Gator gear for birthdays and xmas but knows I'm a USF fan...my uncle went there and isnt that bad..nowhere near it

Okay. Fight fire with fire. Buy her USF stuff.

Better yet, shred the Gator crap and giftwrap it for her ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I like to remind them it took 100 years for them to win 1 NC. Not the 10 or 20 they think they won.

Also fun to point out that Tulane, among others, won an SEC crown before they did ...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

The SEC blows my nuts and so does UF...  The retards in Fagsville are always going to be like that because they can. Bottom line: USF is on the rise, but hasn't done anything yet worth flaunting.  Give it a few years, and when we play them and beat them then we can talk all of the crap we want, because when they try to down play our conference, then it will only downplay their loss to us.

F*CK UF. Thank you.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  339

I was talking with another student in my class about what a great game Grothe had on Saturday.  We were both at the game, but neither of us realized the numbers that he put up on syracuse (400+ yds).  A fellow classmate (UF grad) was sitting next to us and chimed in with a sarcastic "heisman candidate."  As if it is a joke to consider a BE (or USF) player as a potential heisman candidate.  Now, I wasn't thinking or talking about "heisman" in any way shape or form.  And I didn't rebute to his statement either.  The arrogance of UF fans is just unbelievable sometimes.  This is a kid that currently goes to USF.

BTW, future and recent heisman candidates from the BE:  Michael Bush, Brian Brohm, Brian Leonard, Ray Rice, Steve Slaton, Pat White, and in a couple of years MG.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

I will say it over and over again, the only school in Florida that impresses me for their success is Miami.

UF has won 1 championship in a 100 years of playing football.

FSU has won 2 championships in their history (not sure how long they have been around and don't care enough to look)

Miami has 5 championships in the last 25 years.

I can only hope that USF wins a Championship in a shorter period then both UF and FSU, this way I may actually be alive to see it. Champioships are all that matter folks and UF has only won 1 more then USF.