• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn Sterger sighting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

The shirts look great!    :o  They should stock them at Bulls Outfitter.

SHIRTS????

What Shirts?? :) :) :) :) :)

OH .............. Those. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sorry was distracted for more than a moment. :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

More exposure is always a good thing  ;)

There already is a BullMarket on this board, but if that is Jenn I guess we should let it slide.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Wait I thought these Jenn Sterger posts always led to lots of really great pieces of photography.  This thread needs more photos.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Great picture, Gene. You look like the happiest man alive.

Both Brit and Jen were on the Jumbotron more than once.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

i saw them on the jumbotron!!!

and then I said "ITS JENN AND GURLYBULL!"

and then my girlfriend gave me a dirty look...  :D

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

..I love meeting people from the board...

...good to meet ya.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

God... this board is extremely too sensitive anymore. If a girl is going to flaunt the goods, then we should be able to comment as seen fit.

Bobcat... you show me any feminist that stands for anything about Jenn Sterges and her (covert) sex selling ideals and then call my conservative comment off the wall. She may write well, but any feminist's initial reaction to Jenn would be "big boobs, no brains". Am I wrong now? Last I looked, weren't feminist more about what is upstairs, not what is physically upstairs.

Anyways... who cares. I know a ten when I see one. Too bad she abandoned us and graduated from Free Shoes U.

ApisBull... there's a lot of registered members on here that banter with other folks on here. Ever read a smazza post with MikeB of Leavittation. Let me see if I can  ask Jenn for your balls back.  ;D

God... this board is extremely too sensitive anymore. If a girl is going to flaunt the goods, then we should be able to comment as seen fit.

Bobcat... you show me any feminist that stands for anything about Jenn Sterges and her (covert) sex selling ideals and then call my conservative comment off the wall. She may write well, but any feminist's initial reaction to Jenn would be "big boobs, no brains". Am I wrong now? Last I looked, weren't feminist more about what is upstairs, not what is physically upstairs.

Anyways... who cares. I know a ten when I see one. Too bad she abandoned us and graduated from Free Shoes U.

ApisBull... there's a lot of registered members on here that banter with other folks on here. Ever read a smazza post with MikeB of Leavittation. Let me see if I can  ask Jenn for your balls back.  ;D

Sheriff, a lot of guys think Jenn Sterger is big boobs, no brains, too.  I admit was one of them -- until reading her posts here AND her columns on SI.  I now believe the proper term is beauty AND brains.

Just a note.  We all prejudge people based on the way we first meet them.  For example, reading people's posts here give us one picture of them.  Meeting them in person gives us another picture.  Talking to them is yet another impression.  It's when we can put them all together that we really have an honest picture.  Until then, it's all stereotyping and prejudicial.  The key is to keep an open mind and be willing to change your mind - for better or worse.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

oops-- I left off all the Jenn/Brittanny pictures from my upload... here's a taste:

img07421kh5.jpg

img07471pw0.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

img07491gn2.jpg