• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dont BOOO Pat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

And the word "crap" was put in there by some automatic filter.  I said ever loving ****.  

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

PJ led us to a bowl game last season????  More like Andre Hall led us to a bowl game, PJ was just along for the ride.  While I don't respect people booing him coming in at all, he is horrible and if, god forbid, he is forced into any extended action this season, we will be in big, big trouble.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Booing is a show of displeasure.  The very site of PJ on the field is worthing of booing.  Maybe they were booing the coaches for putting him in; don't we have other options?  Nothing classless about booing and if you disagree...Boo to you!  Go Bulls!

you don't boo a guy that is doing his best and got us to our first bowl game last year!  the very sight of you is worthy of booing.  i'm certainly displeased in your performance as a fan on this board.  no, we don't have better options and if it wasn't for grothe's great play we would have julmiste in there and he'd probably be doing decently.

i wish so much that he had driven the field and scored.  shut the idiots up.

when the coaching staff is putting in the best player that is healthy at a position, there is no reason to boo them or the player.  and when you boo a "coaching move" it comes across as booing the player.  

pathetic.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

I see the peanut gallery is sticking with their classless decisons to boo people because they have a grudge against them. I hate fans like that-- so completely ignorant of what is goin on to even recognize that experience is important when you have a lead. I suppose you would rather have Grant Gregory-- a guy who has thrown a handful of passes in live action (if that) versus someone who has WON games in the past. PJ came in for Denson at Penn State and almost led us to a dramatic comeback. I suppose that doesn't count though in the twisted minds of people who are so inept at logical thinking.

Yeah-- I suppose you have a right to boo--- but the guy hadn't done anything wrong to you this year and instead of showing him ANY sort of support, you act like a 3rd grader and boo. That is despicable behavior. You want to boo PJ that badly that you don't even give him a chance? Ridiculous. FACE FACTS -- and I've been saying this ALL season--- PJ is our best 2nd option at QB for the time being. I did not see him do anything but positives in this game. Yet you boo him because your infantile brain makes you place blame on someone who has done nothing but the best he can every time he steps on the field or from the sidelines. Wake up and figure out this is a team sport. If CJL had put in Grant Gregory and we ended losing or having a bad series of plays while he was in there, I can imagine all the naysayers blasting Leavitt for putting in the wrong guy.

Atleast give PJ time to do something worthy of booing if you are so primed to proceed with this BS.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Booing is a show of displeasure.  The very site of PJ on the field is worthing of booing.  Maybe they were booing the coaches for putting him in; don't we have other options?  Nothing classless about booing and if you disagree...Boo to you!  Go Bulls!

it is your absolute right to boo

and dispite of people in this thread believe otherwise there were a ton of people that were booing when pj came in

you heard  it on TV

no body is an assclown(whatever that is) if they boo pj or disagree with pj coming in.

leavitt and smith simply demonstrate they dont have a clue of what is going on by putting pj in

isnt it obvious how uncomfortable pj is at qb postion.spare him,the fans and team. give playing time to gregory already.

how many times does pj have to fail before smith/leavitt get it?

if you disagree with something are you to just sit on your hands and say nothing?????

this anti boo thing is an offshoot of  usf fans not being around  big time sports. fans everywhere boo.there is nothing wrong with it.it is part of the game.

leavitt/smith are asking for it by putting pj in.after seeing grotheee,the fans will not tolerate such incompetence from qb position again.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

See...this just undescores how phenoemnally ignorant and immature a lot of USF, and I'm hesitant to use this term, "fans" can be.

[highlight]Exactly who did you think was going to come in when your starter went down[/highlight]?

What [highlight]sort of idiot[/highlight] didn't know that Pat Julmiste was going to come in? And to

actually 'boo'? To actually show the rest of the stadium, not only your ignorance but

lack of class, your lack of support for your team (oh yeah, Pat is as much of the Bulls

team as is Grothe).

It's stupid stunts like that that reveal just how far USF has to go to be considered any sort

of big time college program. Your actions speak louder than words. There were thousands

of people there last night who will never see or hear your feeble little arguments posted on some

internet message board as to why you think it's ok to boo one of your own.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

AMEN to this thread.  Couldn't agree more.  Pat is a VERY respectable guy...a true leader on that team, even if he's not starting on the field.  His leadership has really been his strongest point this season.  He's constantly pumping those guys up on the sideline, and he sets an example for the others to follow with his work ethic in the weight room and on the field.  Not to mention he is DRUG and ALCOHOL FREE...our guys need somebody like that on the team.  But yeah...nothing would wreck my confidence more than to have my OWN team booing me!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

I've never booed a player on one of "my teams".  

Nothing good can come from it.

Apparently TO has never been on one of "your teams" :o.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

it is your absolute right to boo

and dispite of people in this thread believe otherwise there were a ton of people that were booing when pj came in

you heard  it on TV

no body is an assclown(whatever that is) if they boo pj or disagree with pj coming in.

leavitt and smith simply demonstrate they dont have a clue of what is going on by putting pj in

isnt it obvious how uncomfortable pj is at qb postion.spare him,the fans and team. give playing time to gregory already.

how many times does pj have to fail before smith/leavitt get it?

if you disagree with something are you to just sit on your hands and say nothing?????

this anti boo thing is an offshoot of  usf fans not being around  big time sports. fans everywhere boo.there is nothing wrong with it.it is part of the game.

leavitt/smith are asking for it by putting pj in.after seeing grotheee,the fans will not tolerate such incompetence from qb position again.

you can't possibly be serious.

If you need to know what an assclown is, locate a mirror and stand in front of it.

Yeah-- PJ did a terrible job for USF while Grothe was getting taped up and tended to.

Let's see--

First play: NO PLAY-- holding on Capogna, result 1 and 20

second play: Williams rushes for 1 yard - 2 and 19

third play: Completed PASS to Johnson for 7 yards-- 3rd and 12

fourth play: PJ tucks it and runs for 8 hard yards, result 4th and 4

then we punt.

OK-- tell me where PJ failed USF coming in cold from the bench in that series-- DESPITE THE BOOING from the assclowns?

you can't you can't see a ******* thing when it comes to this situation because you have your head shoved so far up your own ass that you can't make a rational decision. Someone with 23 starts at the QB position is your most experienced player. I'm fairly certain you were on the anti-Ronnie Banks crew back in the day-- screaming for Ronnie to be replaced by PJ. Then PJ comes in and you give him a play or two and then ask for someone else to come in. Typical no-nothing Tampa fan where the second string QB is always the fan favorite.

You sir-- know ZERO about football. Quit representing that you know anything. 40000 posts of total horsefeathers-- that's all you have ever contributed to this board.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Mike....<333 Well said.  It was nice seeing you on the field last night, as always! Will we be seeing you at UNC?