• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dont BOOO Pat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

Ok I will just sob to myself quietly if he gets in again. Why put him in? His career here is over, let Gregory get some snaps to prepare for his future if MG goes down. Putting PJ in there is just a waste.

I almost forgot how that feeling of dread washes over me when he is behind center. After last night I will always remember.

I think your career as a Bulls fan should be over. In case you forgot, he did lead us to our first bowl appearance ever, along with a rout over a #9 Louisville team. The boos were absolutely ridiculous, and I was disappointed at every fan who did...especially the students. Then again, what would expect from a bunch of drunk idiots who find the fights in the stands more entertaining than the game?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Did they really boo him when he came in?

Not only was he booed the first time he came in, but I heard a smattering of boos when he came in the second time when we were up 35-9. There is no pleasing people.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

I agree, Everybody has to understand that Pat is part of the reason Matt is fitting in. He helped Matt more than you all know he is a stand up kid and I for one am glad he is a BULL. no booing please really uncalled for.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

I didn't and wouldn't boo Pat.  No Class

BUT,  I did question the coaches (how do you Boo them???) about putting PJ in.

PJ has shown he CAN NOT QB this team.  Time to move on to other QB's as MG's backup!!!

AS I have said numerous time, PJ is an ATHLETE ... use him as one, at RB, XB, WR, TE something, BUT NOT QB!!!!!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

PJ is one of the best backup QB's you will find in the country, as previously stated he led this team to there a bowl season and the biggest win in this programs history.  If (and I hope he doesn't) but if Matt goes down at all PJ can step in and help this team win.  He is the captain of the offense because the players who know him the best know how much he does for this program.

Next time you are at a game take a few minutes and watch PJ on the sidelines, no one is more into the game and no one encourages Matt more.  This man deserves better from those people who claim to be fans of the team he plays for

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

I was disappointed by those assclowns who booed last night-- shame on them.

As for why we put PJ in there-- ummm-- we have a 14-0 lead with 14:55 left to play in the second quarter. The game is FAR FROM OVER. Yeah-- let's risk a vital win by playing some unproven kid like Gregory instead of a guy who has started --and won-- for us before.

Whatever genius thinks that was a bad call putting PJ in at that time-- kindly turn in your Bulls fan card as you are clearly an idiot.

And had it not been for a holding call on the very first play PJ directed, he would have started off getting us a first down. Hell-- he tried to carry this team on his back like MG has with that run that almost got us a first down on third and long.

God I hate idiot fans. I would love for them to stay the hell home and only keep the ones who were not classless douchenozzles. Grant Gregory is our real backup huh? Is this how you coach the Pee Wee's?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

PS-- please keep coming to the games classless idiot douchenozzles-- we need the money and the attendance. But atleast try to understand what is going on out there, mmkay?

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

Booing is a show of displeasure.  The very site of PJ on the field is worthing of booing.  Maybe they were booing the coaches for putting him in; don't we have other options?  Nothing classless about booing and if you disagree...Boo to you!  Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

I was VERY disappointed in the booing of Pat. Granted, I did not want to see him in the game as QB, but booing a college kid who honestly tries his best every play is just sad. PJ's best play may not be even close to MG's worst play, but he deserves our respect for the good things he has done for our team. He was very pumped up when taking the field during UConn. You could tell he wanted to do his best.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

If you boo ANYONE on the team, you should have the ever loving **** beaten out of you!