• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With Ponton, Chambers, and J. Julmiste back,...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I honestly hope they sit on the bench a while longer.  Learn from this.  I don't want bad habbits to spread on this team.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I honestly hope they sit on the bench a while longer.  Learn from this.  I don't want bad habbits to spread on this team.

If they haven't learned by now, will they ever?  6 games is a huge chunk of a player's college career.  I think they were punished for what they did, now they have done their time, so let them play.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

off the bench (not too long after the game starts...just a little final statement and work them in to the game that we would be winning fairly easily)

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

Leavitt wouldn't talk about it at his press conference last night.

They'll be back next week though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

I'd love to see us get on a roll but I'm hesitant to proclaim it will happen. I don't see anyone on the schedule as a certain win-- all the teams we have to play-- save UNC-- are playing pretty good ball this year. Road BCS games aren't ever a safe bet regardless of the team we're playing.

If I had to guess, I'd say we will roll into the UL/WVU portion of the schedule sitting on a 7-3 record -- with the next loss being to Pitt most likely (they look pretty tough). I think we can handle UNC, we'll struggle a bit with Cinci but win, lose a close one to Pitt, and struggle a bit with Cuse.

At this time-- I think we can hang in there a bit with UL/WVU but it is going to come down to the contribution Ponton can make at RB. If we have both a solid RB threat and QB threat-- we should do well in those games. I'm not sold on beating either of them on their home fields though-- those are tough places to play.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

RU may be better than Pitt this year.  I think we can take them.  Pitt got blown out by MSU an average big 10 team that is known for meltdowns.  They are decent, but I think we win at home.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

hope they get up to mid season form fast esp. ponton

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If they haven't learned by now, will they ever?  6 games is a huge chunk of a player's college career.  I think they were punished for what they did, now they have done their time, so let them play.

Exactly.   Now that your one week of restriction is over, I'm adding two more days so you really learn a lesson.  

Easy to see who on here doesn't have kids.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

how good do you thing we are going to be?? I feel that USF is going to go on a big run right now. As a biased USF fan, I cant see us losing until we meet UL and WVU. To me, the two games against WVU and UL might as well be toss ups if those three suspended players  play to their true ability. GO BULLS!!!!

pitt is going to kill usf

based on what will usf beat pitt?

pitt owns usf

i hope grotheee doesnt get killed also

rutgers will crrapp in their pants when they go to pitt.you will see how a team(pitt) seizes an opportunity.pitt will do what usf should have done.beat rutgers at home.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Pitt is 2-1 against us. Not exactly, "owning" us.