• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With Ponton, Chambers, and J. Julmiste back,...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,412
  • Days Won:  43

how good do you thing we are going to be?? I feel that USF is going to go on a big run right now. As a biased USF fan, I cant see us losing until we meet UL and WVU. To me, the two games against WVU and UL might as well be toss ups if those three suspended players  play to their true ability. GO BULLS!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I just hope this sends a message to everyone about our drug policy.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,412
  • Days Won:  43

It better send a message because I have a feeling that many on that team are not happy with these three.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

Having them back will help.  We don't need people who go around breaking laws.  Hopefully, they've cleaned up and are ready to contribute to the team again.  Ponton and Julmiste in particular should help us a lot.  We might be a very different team in a hurry with a solid rushing HALFBACK.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea lets hope ponton has his head on straight and ready to be in midseason form without playing in real game action this year.

my biggest concern is a potential fumbling problem that can happen when one guy isn't at the same "game speed" as everyone else.

you can practice all you want but its still nothing like the actual game.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

it is still coaches call to play these guys..he has lots of options..one being playing them..which I believe he should.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm kind of scared of Pitt.

Beware guys, they've got a tough team.  We've lost the last two meetings and I'm not sure we've ever beaten them.  Thank god it's homecoming so we should have a monster crowd (hopefully the 50K but more realistically 35K - 40K).

And God willing Bulls go into West Virginia 9-2!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646

Are they definitely back next week?  I know they COULD return next week per the policiy, but USF has been pretty quiet on any announcement.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Are they definitely back next week?  I know they COULD return next week per the policiy, but USF has been pretty quiet on any announcement.

I'm about 110% sure they will return, but I'm also about 110% sure Leavitt wont announce that they are playing.  He'll say and I quote "It'll be a game time decision." and somthing like they may not be ready, but they will play.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646

I'm about 110% sure they will return, but I'm also about 110% sure Leavitt wont announce that they are playing.  He'll say and I quote "It'll be a game time decision." and somthing like they may not be ready, but they will play.

I agree Bm3.  I think CJL will say what you indicated, but I bet he won't put them in until the second half just to teach a little bit more of a lesson.  Besides, they just need some playing time this week to get back into it.  We really don't need them for the W at UNC.