• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shopping is a pleasure

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I was on my honeymoon in Hawaii and was at the very highest point (i.e. approx. 10,000 feet) of Mt. Haleakala which is the tallest dormant volcano on Maui....and ran into two USF alumni....small world part of the story is that I knew one of them.

You weren't out there in June 2005, were you? There was a guy at our resort that I could have sworn was wearing USF stuff but could never track him down ....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

I was a presenter at a conference last week.  It was an annual conference of public sector human resource professionals from all over the state and it was held at the Marriot Waterside downtown.  I wore a different USF shirt everyday I was there.  Saw a few others, also.

I also had to introduce a rather well known labor attorney at the largest session.  As I read his bio to the audience, I noticed that he had been an adjunct professor at the USF College of Business.  So after I read aloud his rather impressive bio I said, "Folks, this is something I didn't know -- _____ was an adjunct professor at the greatest university in Florida -- the University of South Florida here in Tampa".

I'm always tryin'.

And yes, there is a Bulls tag and bumper sticker on my truck.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

I was on my honeymoon in Hawaii and was at the very highest point (i.e. approx. 10,000 feet) of Mt. Haleakala which is the tallest dormant volcano on Maui....and ran into two USF alumni....small world part of the story is that I knew one of them.

You weren't out there in June 2005, were you? There was a guy at our resort that I could have sworn was wearing USF stuff but could never track him down ....

Early April...made sure the Bulls were represented in Kauai, Maui and Oahu...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I thought that this might be a post about STK.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

My Alabama plate reads  USFBULL   hope that's good enough E.T.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

That's excellent!

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

Early April...made sure the Bulls were represented in Kauai, Maui and Oahu...

I was wearing my green and gold on those islands plus the Big Island in June.  Had my Bulls car magnet on my rental car, of course.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

That's excellent!

AWESOME !!!

... and Ricky! THAT's A GREAT IDEA !!!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

When you go on the road, you gotta were the "colors"/fly the flag.  While in the Atlanta airport this month on the way to Denver w/La Familia, I was sportin' my new hat and tee w/my ole hat attached to my backpack.  It was spotted by some Bull fans and we exchanged the typical horn hand sign & "Go Bulls!".  In 90% of the pics from our vacation, I'm either wearing hat, tee or both.  BTW, I finally found my replacem't for the USF vs UofAL in Birmingham tee.  That has been my best tee for the pass 3 yrs but I picked up a white USF tee at Beal's by the Cotton Express that has a great feel similar to the gold one from the AL game.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

On vacation last week I ran into a guy in Chattanooga, Tn. that played in JuCo with Andre Hall. Wearing my cap he knew I was a BULLS FAN. Nothing but great things about our program and Andre.

We then went to St. Augustine and met some other BULLS FANS because we were getting a wax figure of the BULLS sign made of my daughters hand. Their daughter was also in line for the same thing!

Two future BULLS and their choice was a waxed figure of the sign

GO BULLS!