• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IMPORTANT! The same pack...many threads

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I have been away for a while and I am absolutely sick of reading a handful of posters' negative thoughts on everything.  Add to that the baiting and attacking of other members - it's like we've got a group of juveniles that feel they have to disrupt every thread.

I have spent part of this morning deleting the posts that are just an embrassment.  Of course, of I do not like to delete posts (hadn't had to do so for nearly the first 5 years, but recent board additions have left little choice), nor do I like to interrrupt my other duties to my family to clean up the mess.  

Nearly every thread I open has stupid bantering back and forth between a few specific members or a less than insightful insult of something related to USF.  The same members that always seem to take the opportunity to bash USF.

So today, my aversion to deleting is removed, and my tendency to ban accelerated.  I am tired of the same old crap from the same old crappers.

As I delete your inane posts, I will record such.  There are several old posts I will be deleting.  If you don't like it you can complain to me at admin@thebullspen.com.  If I find myself deleting new posts from the same crowd, I will kindly toss the posters in TheBullsPenalty Box.

I've run out of patience.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

This is a great place for conversation and we do need to act like adults.

If you want to bash USF ... go to the smack board and do so with the UCFers.

LOVE My BULLS ! And this Board !

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

I think the most fascinating thing about these individuals (and you know who you are) is their fascination with a board - that by it's very existance, it's nature - is USFcentric. I would think that, if I had that level of disdain for the school, the AD, the programs, this would be the last place I would park for hours on end.

Per our conversations, Brad...if there's no way to toss the retards, maybe some policing is in order.    I've watched the collective IQ of this board spiral downward for some time.

And yes..I do realize that a lot of the posts from the double-digit IQ crowd are designed just to do two things (1) get a rise out of you and (2) satisfy some sad "me too" need in the poster, but they still grate.

I think this is the right decision at the right time.

And spare me the "what's wrong with dissent"? line of thinking. Anti USF posting in 100% of your posts does not constitute dissent or rational disagreement.  It's designed as outlined above.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Amen....Its about time. I think the real Bulls fans couldn't be happier.... :)

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I am also glad that you are using your discretion to keep this board the way it is intended to be. ::)

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Thank goodness!!!  We support your decision 100%!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Make some $$ out of it . . . . let the masses do the dirty work with a cash ban as discussed.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Thanks!

Go Bulls!