• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Hats and clothes

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Just another thought for Woolard and the gang.  You know why nobody buys USF merchandise?  Becuase it is ugly.  I went in to the bookstore the other day to pick up a hat to rock in Tally to show my school spirit.  I serioulsy couldn't find one that was even half appealing.  You go to an FSU bookstore and they have 50 different hats to choose from.  Not only that, they have FSU merchandise on EVERYTHING..  Lacrosse shorts.  T-shirts.  Nice sweatshirts.

USF merchandise is awful. The logo is half-decent, but they way they market it sucks.  How about a decent sweatshirt, WE DON"T HAVE ONE!  Our hats -- ARE HORRENDOUS!  

why not just a plain white hat with "South Florida" on it.?  You can't find one.  Its like cool and the gang did our merchandising purchase.

Ari Hinkelberger.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest S.  Bien

Try shopping in more than one spot genius.  The Sports Fan Attic in the mall carries a wide array, and ditto for the Buc and Bull Mania on Florida Avenue.

If you can't find something at either of those two that appeals to you, well then you've got other issues.  Also, LIDS in the mall has a very nice Bulls selection of hats.

I presume you need this guidance because Mom's out of town, and you've got no one to shop for you?  

SMILE!

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

I tip my ugly USF cap to you S.Bein -- that was a funny post.

I wonder if that was you I saw in the tack USF sweatshirt at the St. Johns Game.

I bet it was.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

get a new visor for CJL while you're there...

Guest S.  Bien
I tip my ugly USF cap to you S.Bein -- that was a funny post.

I wonder if that was you I saw in the tack USF sweatshirt at the St. Johns Game.

I bet it was.

I missed the **** game, the wife drug me out to a PF Changs with some friends.

I sit behind the backboard, in the lower bowl.  Great seats to hear the action of the game (I am low enough to hear the players jawing), and in full view for tackiness alert.

Seriously though, those spots do carry a decent selection of Bulls Gear.  I have always been pleasantly surprised by LIDS' selection for hats.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I realize that Ari is just trying to stir it up....but hey, I'll bite.

USF hats have come a LONG way and I dont see where one could honestly say they cant find a hat they like. Love the selection that you can find anywhere.

Shirts and such are improving, but would like to see some more selection at certain stores.

Overall though, Ari's just being a whiny *****. :)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

why not just a plain white hat with "South Florida" on it.?  You can't find one.

Probably because we've gone to the re-branding of the iconic U and USF and away from "South Florida."  Not sure why it is surprising that nearly every hat is the U and not South Florida.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

Not sure why it is surprising that nearly every hat is the U and not South Florida.

Ari's just being a whiny *****. :)

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

You can not honestly say that the merchandise is good!??  COME ON!!!

Have you been to the store outside the swamp?

Have you been to Bill's bookstore in Tally?

Are merchandise is a D on a grading scale.

I have NO idea why.

No lacrosse shorts

No really decent t-shirts

Our hats are god awful

And I can't find a pair of basketball shorts anywhere.

Are you really telling me that this hat up oin the right corner in good looking?

I mean there is a reason that nobody wears it ...because its ugly.

I think we need to emphasize the dark green and the white.  No gold -- none of that other clown crap.

Get me a decent sweatshirt that says "Sout Florida" on the front - we use to make um

how about a nice white hate with a "U" on the front.  no green mixed in -- no stupid color sequence.

what about some lacrosse shorts?

How about some soccer shorts?  Our soccer program might be the best team we have.

How about some decent t-shirts.  

i just don't see it.

Smazza I have been to LIDS.  No dice.

Tripple B -- I have been to all those other stores.

We need some new merchandising

I like that sweatshirt leavitt was wearing in the UCONN game.

That visor is awful.  Get my boy a good looking cap.

Ari Hinkelberger

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

just look other places man. I get all my hats from Hat World in the mall or whatever they are called..they have they best selection of the best looking hats out there...they carry the "flexfit" hats which are perfect for my big ass head. I have bought 7 hats and 1 visor since the new logo..white/grey....green/white...white/green...all white...all green...tan...black....have about 6 shirts and 1 heavy jacket...beads.

look at the bulls athletics site and they have such a selection of things...the malls are really starting to stock up and bullsheaven is down there...if you look around you will be impressed..trust me