• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Hats and clothes

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Guest bullistic930

This will sound weird, but Cracker Barrel in Brandon/Valrico has a couple of NICE embroidered USF sweatshirts. (I have been unable to find a picture online and haven't seen them anywhere else).  My wife gave me one for Christmas and I was shocked when she told it came from the good 'ole country store.  God I love that place.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bullistic930

Oh - on a side note:  I have been searching for one of those black plastic tags with "USF" in silver and the school seal on the left.  I can't find it anywhere! The bookstore has a pewter version that's similar, but I really want to black. Anyone know where these are coming from? Are they sold anymore? Anybody got one they want to sell? (Im desperate people)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

mmmmmmmmm biscuits n gravy....

You can go to downtown Oxford or Athens and find them in every store, right up front.

that's because those are small college towns and everything is more centralized. Not to mention those programs are hung up on tradition so they would like that old school, subtle Champion stuff. USF's base  is generally metro and progressive, so not sure that stuff would readily sell.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Cripes people! 3 friggin years ago, you couldn't find Anything! at least now USF merch is starting to trickle into other stores... Last night I bought a great polo @ sports Fanattic (on sale), An absolute killer long sleeved rugby shirt @ Finish line (also on sale) and almost bought the new black "sheild logo" hat at lidz... but that was too much$$$. True, USF dosen't sell mud-flaps or BULLopoly as of yet, but its good to see some stores coming around.

AND If you do happen to frequent a local store that dosen't carry USF merchandise, Be sure to call them on it !    

Guest BullsFans

Bealls has brought in a lot of USF merchandise....some good, some so so ( someone needs to tell them that USF green is dark green) their prices are good because they are on sale - 30%, 40% and even 50% off - most of the time.  I have found some really nice shirts -originally $29.95 - $49.95 -  on the clearance rack for 70% off...Ladies and gentlemen of the jury  that is hard to beat.

If USF merchandise doesn't sell well  Bealls will quit selling it.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

My USF caps:

1_250.jpg

1_250.jpg

PAAAAANOFHDOHODA.jpg

The last one is similar to what I remember our baseBULLS wearing on the field.  I remember them wearing the two below but not the gray one, maybe the gray one is a new road cap.

PAAAAAMICLOFNEDB.jpg

PAAAIAIMABOCNEDB.jpg

I also own countless USF t-shirts, 3 polos, and a replica Adidas Marquel Blackwell #10 jersey.  Pretty good collection for a Saint Leo student, huh?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Where did you get the baseball team hats?