• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Hats and clothes

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Always wear USF hats or shirts ... ALWAYS !!!

I'm wearing the "U"SF White Denim long sleeve shirt today ... it goes well with my ...  :-*

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think Ari's upset with the selection on campus.  I can understand that.  I have great USF gear from various places, none of which are on campus

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

The perfect hat for Ari.

1_250.jpg

180px-Hand_with_thumbs_up.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

1_107.jpg

I own one ... will wear it with my "Spring Collection"  8)

Guest rueben_horowitz

That all-white hat looks feminine imo, no offense.  Probably looks better dirty...

I was at the University sneakers and baby-clothes mall last weekend. Went into Sportsfanattic looking for USF shirts. Didn't see any that were that great, most were bad cuts. Haven't checked out the other stores though.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594
  • Days Won:  0

I have been saying this for two years. I think there simply must be some hitch in the licensing process, as the very "typical" college apparel you can find for every other college or university in the USA is entirely impossible to find. I have been to every book store, every shop at every mall, the new Bulls Heaven, everything. I am to this day unable to find the iconic "college sweatshirt," that is to say, a grey heather sweatshirt with the block letters, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA. The closest approximation sold at the bookstore includes the hideously ugly college seal, which communicates entirely nothing except aesthetic disaster.

In general, the USF merch I've found is far more complicated and fancy than typical college gear. Whenever I come across the more plain items I buy them, but that doesn't happen very often. Again, there simply must be something happening in the licensing process as I've found it phenomenally peculiar.

Guest rueben_horowitz
I have been saying this for two years. I think there simply must be some hitch in the licensing process, as the very "typical" college apparel you can find for every other college or university in the USA is entirely impossible to find. I have been to every book store, every shop at every mall, the new Bulls Heaven, everything. I am to this day unable to find the iconic "college sweatshirt," that is to say, a grey heather sweatshirt with the block letters, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA. The closest approximation sold at the bookstore includes the hideously ugly college seal, which communicates entirely nothing except aesthetic disaster.

In general, the USF merch I've found is far more complicated and fancy than typical college gear. Whenever I come across the more plain items I buy them, but that doesn't happen very often. Again, there simply must be something happening in the licensing process as I've found it phenomenally peculiar.

I like that theory. Why is it that there are 4 good looking Syracuse shirts at Sportsfanattic at all times, yet none of those styles comes in USF.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Get me a decent sweatshirt that says "Sout Florida" on the front - we use to make um

how about a nice white hate with a "U" on the front.  no green mixed in -- no stupid color sequence.

what about some lacrosse shorts?

Decent sweatshirt was found in Bulliever's online store, and I dont want mine to Sout Florida on the front....

not the on I got, but this took 10 seconds to find: FF146774-l.jpg

White hat with only Green U on front found at lids

Lacrosse shorts?? You're in Florida, 90% of people dont even know what lacrosse is