• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great message from Coach Amir

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, Professor BullDawg said:

“Focus on what’s in front of us”. “RELAX”

R-E-L-A-X ..... Loved it. That was awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

This a why he's a great coach. Direct and inspiring. And I do believe he'll put together another winning team. I'm on my way to the Flagler Tavern in New Smyrna to RELAX with a burger and a beer or two. Go Bulls! Looking forward to next season.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  669

Ok what in the world did I just watch??

This is cool and all but for a coach to straight up speak to what felt like some of us (including myself) directly is blowing my mind.

Makes me ask so many questions, are the players transferring being harassed? Is the coach being bugged day in and day out if the sky is falling? Is CAAR just that self aware of the concern bulls nation has as to the players transferring? 

I'm still processing how I feel about all this but it sure impresses me. I don't recall a time that we've had a coach directly address our (my) concerns and speak so directly about the elephant in the room. This is real good ****.

Coach CAAR is certainly a true leader and takes the BULL by the Horns!

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

This is why we need to do everything possible to keep him here long term...lets turn USF into the next Gonzaga.  Lets keep CAAR.

PS I was holding out hope that 2 of them would still return....now not so much but still love the coach and where he has us heading

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Professor BullDawg said:

If this basketball thing doesn't work out for him he could sell real estate, Bentleys or whatever he wants. That was almost good enough to get me to go ahead and buy MBB tickets for next year. Almost.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  832
  • Days Won:  1

52 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

Makes me ask so many questions, are the players transferring being harassed? Is the coach being bugged day in and day out if the sky is falling? Is CAAR just that self aware of the concern bulls nation has as to the players transferring? 

He reads the internet. USF fans have been incredibly down following the news of the transfers. He isn't blind, and he is engaged with us more than any coach I can remember. He cares. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

"Jayden Reid, bad dude"

Best part!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486

1 hour ago, 350_BULL said:

Ok what in the world did I just watch??

This is cool and all but for a coach to straight up speak to what felt like some of us (including myself) directly is blowing my mind.

I'm still processing how I feel about all this but it sure impresses me. I don't recall a time that we've had a coach directly address our (my) concerns and speak so directly about the elephant in the room. This is real good ****.

Coach CAAR is certainly a true leader and takes the BULL by the Horns!

In every fanbase, there are good fans and bad fans. USF has it's share of both.   I'm sure the transferring players are getting negative comments on their social media.  None of them really owed us anything or deserve anything negative.  They gave us a conference championship in a season where we were picked to be irrelevant.  I'm now considering basketball season tickets over football.  

Edited by bullstampede9922
  • Upvote 1