• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great message from Coach Amir

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

12 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I'm sure the transferring players are getting negative comments on their social media. 

The real world hits!

I have never remarked negatively to a player, but now they're out there with the rest of us/others getting blasted on silly social media.  LOL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

Yes, and this exposure is what has created the market place that is allowing to earn money beyond the thousands of dollars in scholarships/benefits they are already receiving from the universities

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

If this basketball thing doesn't work out for him he could sell real estate, Bentleys or whatever he wants. That was almost good enough to get me to go ahead and buy MBB tickets for next year. Almost.

You aren’t on autorenewal?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

The real world hits!

I have never remarked negatively to a player, but now they're out there with the rest of us/others getting blasted on silly social media.  LOL

They are probably used to it, but it's classless as fans to harass players who decide to leave.  I think some feel just because they are a fan, buy a ticket or attended the same school that they are owed some kind of loyalty by these players.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bcgruber said:

This is why we need to do everything possible to keep him here long term...lets turn USF into the next Gonzaga.  Lets keep CAAR.

PS I was holding out hope that 2 of them would still return....now not so much but still love the coach and where he has us heading

He's a part of the same system.    I can't imagine that he isn't gone as soon as something better comes along.   He also is looking at big picture.   Gotta sell season tix so make the fans feel better.   Wants to be able to recruit talent so support the players in the system so he continues to draw interest from one and dones that are talented

9 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

They are probably used to it, but it's classless as fans to harass players who decide to leave.  I think some feel just because they are a fan, buy a ticket or attended the same school that they are owed some kind of loyalty by these players.  

nobody should be harassing anybody, but I don't think it is wrong for fans to expect or want some loyalty to their university/team.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Same people that boo players in the stadium.  We have our share of those too.

23 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

nobody should be harassing anybody, but I don't think it is wrong for fans to expect or want some loyalty to their university/team.

Absolutely.

That was my next comment.

The University is not a cost-free government give away that exists solely to help athletes find happiness.

• Topic Count:  356
  • Content Count:  4,102
  • Days Won:  56

I believe the man! Let's GO!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  1

He knows something we don’t I’m sure he has someone committing soon more then likely his nephew.If that’s the case we can relax.

I still think if we get one really good shooter that can drive we will be better next year. 

Edited by Cmr3