• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any word on if an extension has been offered to CAAR?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

37 minutes ago, Brad said:

Thats what I thought.  No portal entry though.  

Exactly.  No way anybody has reached out to him.  That would be illegal!

• Haha 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,026
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Brad said:

If CAAR keeps putting tweets out like he did today, I’d get behind an extension.  

IMG_5367.jpeg

i dont know. I hope behind the scenes we as well are trying to poach good players away from "lesser" programs in "lesser" conferences.

Coach Rahim did a great job last year bringing over A Sun talent. I am sure North Florida wasn't happy losing Placer to us. No reason being offended when Power 5 teams go after our players.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  767
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Thats what I thought.  No portal entry though.  

The player would need to be in the portal in order for schools to make contact with the player.

I think his comment has to do more with CY and Miguel. I am guessing CY wanted to play at Alabama (closer to home) and they ignored him. I am also guessing that Miguel wanted to play at Maryland since his older cousin played there. And they probably ignored him as well.

13 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

The player would need to be in the portal in order for schools to make contact with the player.

I think his comment has to do more with CY and Miguel. I am guessing CY wanted to play at Alabama (closer to home) and they ignored him. I am also guessing that Miguel wanted to play at Maryland since his older cousin played there. And they probably ignored him as well.

And now that I think of it, probably Pryor as well. We may see him go to a team that he visited last year. Does anyone remember whom he visited. I remember he took a trip somewhere after he visited us and posted that he was not committed to USF.

1 minute ago, panchosanchez99 said:

And now that I think of it, probably Pryor as well. We may see him go to a team that he visited last year. Does anyone remember whom he visited. I remember he took a trip somewhere after he visited us and posted that he was not committed to USF.

I think he visited St. Louis after us and then tried to visit or had a visit with NC State. Maybe he is going to NC State.

2 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I think he visited St. Louis after us and then tried to visit or had a visit with NC State. Maybe he is going to NC State.

Just saw an article that St. John's was another school he visited.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

31 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Just saw an article that St. John's was another school he visited.

He’ll never be able to play for Pitino lol Pryor is too undisciplined for Pitino’s desired lineup. He’s still trying to straighten out his inherited St John’s team. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  300
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Backchanneling is how this stuff is done. Coaches may not reach out but someone’s old AAU coach knows something he wants to share… 

interesting angle on P5 programs misjudging CY and Selton. Who knows. CAAR followed up in a post with Jayden telling everyone to relax. Dude knows how to get clicks. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

Isn't it a touch hypocritical for him to say anything?  I mean between CAAR bringing guys in himself and CAAR telling fans to relax because guys are bettering themselves or whatever.   Maybe Bama didn't think CY was ready a year ago.   Same with SM, etc.   With transfers being all the rage, why wouldn't a bigger school let guys go develop at a smaller program and then poach them when they are more developed and mature.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

There is a belief he’s referring to tampering with players not in the portal